The Walking Dead- Now showing on Channel 5!

oohhh me me me, loving it too, but def a bit more gross than I'd anticipated, I got hubby the compendium book for Christmas

Watching the second part tonight and I can't wait. it was left on a real cliff hanger last night

So I have now watched episode 5 and will tell all those of you reading the graphic novel that it's way WAY different by this point.
The show and the novel each stand on their own quite well.
I can't believe that next week might be the last episode of this season... :(

oohhh me me me, loving it too, but def a bit more gross than I'd anticipated, I got hubby the compendium book for Christmas

I think its much less gory than I was expecting... compared to the romero/ remakes etc.
Still love it though.

In UK, its quite usual to only make 6 episodes of a series!! VVV annoying!!

Watched part 2 and 3 last night and its left me wanting more again. They are really good. But didn't realise there was a book. I gather its the same title as the series? Watching part 4 and 5 tonight can't wait

i dont usually like zombie things but have been watching this with OH and have really got into it x

Ok I am now completely up to date with all the episodes and can't believe there is only 1 left proper enjoying it. They could have done with maybe making 8 instead of 6. It will be interesting to see what happens now they are at the CDC aswell. What does everyone else think will happen?

Hi what book is it I would need to get as there is so many of them on ebay. And I want to read the series on the tv as i am enjoying watching it so much? Can anyone help?

:grr: last night my sky hada fault! so I couldnt watch!

:grr: last night my sky hada fault! so I couldnt watch!

NOOOOOOO!!!
I think it's repeated through the week around the same time, keep an eye out..oooh it's a right cliffhanger!

:winkwink:

it is repeated almost every night, also you might find it on Anytime on sky... they have put all the other episodes on.
IT WAS AWESOME.... had me crying at one point though!

Hi what book is it I would need to get as there is so many of them on ebay. And I want to read the series on the tv as i am enjoying watching it so much? Can anyone help?

I would recommend the Compendium.
There is only one.
I supplied the links in an earlier post in this thread.
All the other books are other collections of the comics published as volumes. The Compendium is the most complete.

was meant to be halloween but theres rumours its being brought forward to july:shrug:

I sure hope there are more episodes this season.
I thought it was ridiculous to have so few for their first season. We barely got into the plot lines before they took a break. Frustrating when you like a show so much! :growlmad:

This is just starting tonight on Ch5 .... i didn't know it was on Sky too lol (should of done i know as it normally is) so i'm only just starting to watch it

it's really good, enjoy!

Can someone send a reminder to this thread when its starts please as I'll be gutted to miss it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->