The Walking Dead Season 2 Part 2

DanielleM

Reaction score
Begins this Friday 17th Feb FX channel at 10pm :thumbup:

I can't wait I love that programme :) x

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, you all have to wait for Friday? That sucks! It started here in the States on Sunday. It's good, I think you will love it!

what does everyone think of season 2 so far? I think the 2nd half is going to be a lot more action packed! Interested in where its going now. Theres obv more survivors about as they wouldnt have had the 2 men in the bar for no reason if they were just going to kill them off right away. Hope lori gets eaten by walkers :growlmad: shes so dumb.

Well the first episode of the 2nd half of series 2....... i thought was a little boring!!!!!!!!

yeah im wondering where the two men in the bar will lead too, im not sure if thery were desperate or just damn right evil........ i dont think i would want to kill of any humans that may be left iykwim

lori gets on my nerves two just satnds around with her hand on her forehead most the time !!!

Just been reading about the walking dead, trying to find any info and just found out rick is actually born and raised in the UK.........well i never knew!!

I have a spoiler that I read..

dale dies!

rick was in love actually and teachers!

@ your spoiler blah
Dammit, I don't really like the guy but I was hoping for Shane to be next to go. I really don't like him and ever since my nephew told me that he looks like simba from the lion king I just can't see him without Simba flashing into my head.

https://www.jamesindigital.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/walking-dead-shane-mirror.jpg

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HOeXwSr2XpU/TrryjBSUvRI/AAAAAAAAAHc/WejipkeePv0/s1600/SimbaTrapped.jpg

I think its the eyes and nose :haha:

. Hope lori gets eaten by walkers :growlmad: shes so dumb.

haha this made me laugh! :haha:

I can tell its starting to get more action-packed. What happened to Hershel;s daughter? She just became a zombie and lays around now? "Shock"? Really?!

NOOOO not Dale!!! He's my fav!! Dammit!

:rofl:

I think they need to throw Lori and Hershel's daughter (mouthy one that is boning Glenn) to the walkers.

Lori was in Prison Break!! Second episode tonight, can't wait!!

prison break was bloody great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll prob watch next episode on tuesday night :thumbup: The Hershels daughter thing is annoying me. Why is she in shock - was it the barn? Also not sure how the baby storyline will end. When she had the car crash I thought it was so predictable. In films and tv when someone is pregnant or happy/gonna get married they usually die :dohh:

yeah i thought she would have miscarried too. i dunno where the whole baby thing will go really :shrug:

arghhhhhhhhhhhhh how annoying, Lori got attacked by 2 walkers and didnt get bitten!!!!!!
she is really getting on my nerves especially stirring trouble for shane.........i like him hope its his baby! not that we will ever really know! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->