The Walking Dead Season 2 Part 2

I found the finale kind of ... meh. I think the character's reactions to Rick keeping the virus cause a secret was over the top. I mean, honestly, who cares?? Rick obviously felt it would terrify the hell out of everybody to know, so he didn't say anything. Ignorance is bliss in the scenario they're in.

I'm also very anti-Lori. I think it's interesting how they are making us forget that she's pregnant as well. No symptoms and running around like nothing's wrong. :wacko:

And WOOOOO for Michonne! So glad she saved Andrea. I used to dislike her, but they improved her character a lot. She matches with the comics so much more.

Okay, so yeah Lori's reaction seemed quite over the top when she learned that Rick killed Shane but I think it was more of a pissed at herself kind of thing. Like she feels responsible for getting the man that has a 50% shot at being her baby's father killed. I think her reaction was more due to her internal struggle than to being ticked off at Rick.

Carl annoys the hell out of me and if he were my kid there would be hell to pay for running off like that, in the dark and alone. What the f*ck was he thinking? Beat his little ass til it's raw and show him who the parent's are. I don't truly condone beating kids but I think in this case it might be deserved. :winkwink:

I really wished that it had been Carol who was left behind but alas thier clothes washer gets to stick around for a bit longer. :dohh:

So glad that Glenn finally told Maggie that he loves her, I almost cried during that scene! :cry:

I think Andrea is a total badass and I can't wait to see how the story between her and the cloaked figure plays out. Come on September! I am being optimistic that Season 3 will premiere in September.

I still love Daryl. :kiss:

okay i watched the last one, yesterday.......i want to know more about this cloaked person who saved andrea and was that zombies chianed to her????????????? spoilers spoilers spoilers PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Such a massive cliffhanger with the cloaked figure and the chained up (walkers?). Also what was that like a prison at the end in the last shot?

What do we reckon season 3 has in store for us all?

okay i watched the last one, yesterday.......i want to know more about this cloaked person who saved andrea and was that zombies chianed to her????????????? spoilers spoilers spoilers PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not sure if they're keeping to the comic with her character but her name is Michonne. She has the walkers chained to her so she move around the other walkers more freely, the chained walkers mask her human smell. The chained walkers also have their bottom jaw and their arms removed so they can't attack her. Oh and in the comics the walkers chained to her are her boyfriend and his best friend.

I finally caught up with the season finale! So Rick does a big speech about finding somewhere that they can fortify etc etc then they stumble across a prision! Think they might have found their place - just depending on the walkers of course! I can not wait for the next series and ro find out more about the hooded girl!

Lori - not her biggest fan...either the character or the actress! Find her acting a bit wooden and unbelievable.
Rick - love him, the fake american accent bothered me to begin with though
Carl - spoilt brat
Glen and Maggie - fast becoming my fav characters
Daryl - like him!
Andrea - the character is growing on me

OMG ...........thanks for that LIEF ....not as confused now! oooooooooooo cant wait for season 3 x

OMG I knew I recognized Daryl from somewhere!
Tell me this picture jogs your memory.
https://imgur.com/7lXbe

^ lmao! If only...

I looove Andrea, such a strong, bad ass character..
Carl's a little shit
Rick... looove! Also hate stupid Lori...

I didn't expect Shane or Dale to get offed so soon. They're numbers are declining fast and they need to make up for the loss of man power! If anything I would've expected that wishy washy woman who lost her daughter to go next.

I loved the season finale, there was some massive overdue carnage.

HERSHEL- I think it's hilarious that his beliefs are out the window. Finally, he was so naive for too long!

RICK- For the most part I like him, however I'm not sure about his leadership skills. He's a bit too wound up about Lori and her pregnancy to care about anyone else. Honestly even if he was dirty, Shane was a better leader. I totally believe in the survival of the fittest attitude when it comes to an apocalypse.

LORI- She's nothing but a stupid cow.

ANDREA- She's pretty badass, but they made her look so helpless in this season finale!

GLENN- I like him for the most part, but his lover for Andrea is making him a weak link. I'm afraid that may put him in danger.

DARRYL- I love this redneck...if they lost him they would be screwed!

Can't wait to see how the prison plays out!

Absolutely love this programme, I heard season 3 is on the cards due the success of season 2.

GUYS!!! I just realized that Darryl from Walking Dead is Judas in Lady Gaga's music video :rofl: looove himmm

There will be a season 3 of 16 episodes but split in to 8 episodes like the first 2 seasons and will premiere October

Heres a video trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwCkroqAmrA

I cant wait will be great

Video updated as was wrong one

There will be a season 3 of 16 episodes but split in to 8 episodes like the first 2 seasons and will premiere October

Heres a video trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaSX4qr_T8c

I cant wait will be great

Thats actually the first episode of some mini web episodes they have accompanying season 1 I think. It's like a background story of the zombie Rick comes across in the park in the first episode of season one.

Okay, I'm a little behind the rest of you, but we just finished the season last night and here are my thoughts:
I'm not getting all the Laurie hate. :shrug: With the possible exception of the scene in the kitchen with Andrea, I think Laurie is doing her best to cope with an incredibly stressful situation. I didn't find her particularly whiny or manipulative or anything like that. :shrug: Mostly, I just feel sorry for her. She's about to face pregnancy and childbirth with a vet as her best medical option and then, if she survives that, a screaming infant to slow her down as she's running from the zombies. I think she gets to be a tad on edge. :)
I also felt that Carl was just being a kid. He has no one his age around and his entire world has fallen apart. I think the zombie-taunting was a pretty tame way to act out considering the kind of pressure he is under.
With Shane gone, I think the whole group may breathe a bit easier.
Super stoked about Michonne being included in the series. Wondering if they will include all of her storyline from the comic because it is incredibly violent.
I think that's it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->