The Walking Dead Season 2 Part 2

Oh it's definitely Shane's baby but Rick will raise it as his own, Lori's already said that no matter what it's Rick's. She might as well just come out and tell Rick that she thinks they would be better off with Shane dead.

over 10 years ago on bbc2 there was a show called "this life" rick played Ed....was fantastic, used to love it! Did anyone watch it? Was about a group of lawyers who shared a flat...

Personally, Andrea's character drives me insane. I think she's selfish and should just leave with Shane. Good riddance!

am i the only one that likes shane LOL..............be a bit boring without him !

The show would definitely be boring without Shane or Andrea but I still don't like him. I do like Andrea, I think she is absolutely right that everyone should be able to make thier own decision on whether they want to live or die.

The show would definitely be boring without Shane or Andrea but I still don't like him. I do like Andrea, I think she is absolutely right that everyone should be able to make thier own decision on whether they want to live or die.

I agree. I just think her attitude about it is what irks me. The little sister was seriously distraught. I think making an outright decision to kill yourself in the heat of the moment is too much, although there are zombies, so.... I don't blame her.

The character dynamics are really great. As much as I dislike certain characters, I actually ENJOY disliking them. Haha. Just kind of an eye twitch when certain characters irritate me!

:thumbup: agree, she actually had a valid point. I thought she was wanting that girl to kill herself at first!

I can definitely see how one would think that she wanted the girl to off herself. Andrea is still quite peeved that Dale took her choice away from her at the CDC. She's also still quite ticked off that he took her gun away from her so I think she wanted to make sure that Herschel's daughter didn't have her choice taken away from her, KWIM.

Okay, I won't spoil anything, but I officially hate the crap out of Carl. I don't care that he's a child. He's a little moron. So much hate.

Okay, I won't spoil anything, but I officially hate the crap out of Carl. I don't care that he's a child. He's a little moron. So much hate.

Oooh I just found this thread. Okay here I go!

1) I agree I hate Carl. What a little jerkwad.
2) I don't want to spoil it either, but the ending part, that was gross.
3) I have a crush on Daryl.
4) Lori is a dumb broad.

Ooo Walking Dead thread!! Yay :)
It's been my ritual every week, and now I've got OH watching it too. Sweeeet.

Carl... holy hell I've never wanted to smack a child so much. I wonder how the events of last episode will change him, for better or worse.
Shane and Rick, I like them both and can't really say which one I tend to agree with more. Shane is a little too brash I find, but his points are always valid. Rick is much more diplomatic.

And last episode, the ending made me sad :(

Love WD. It's the closest I'll get to watching a soap opera.

One question yet remains to be asked....will there now be zombie cows???

When does it air for you guys in the US? We get it on Friday nights in the UK Episode 11 is on this week

I always just watch it online. I think it airs on Sundays?

When Carl was being a jerk about Sophia I was hoping Carol would slap the shit outta him lol.

I really want to see how everyone got together, like their backstory. For example Glenn said he was from Minnesota, so how the hell did he get here?

I think something is gonna happen differetly because of the comment Rick and Shane made 2 weeks ago about how the 2 cops they found didn't have bite marks on them but got infected. It is going to have to be a new wave of the disease or something because if not they would run out of a show. Like when it snows over winter, all the walkers would just freeze off, right? So something new has to happen to keep the virus going.

Feedindy, I agree about the officers bit. That was kind of eerie. Maybe the infection becomes viral and transfers via saliva or mere touch. *shudders*

I watch it on AMC on Sundays at 9pm :)
Followed by Kevin Smith's "Comic Book Guys"!... a full evening of nerdy goodness.

Yeah it would make sense about the whole "transfer by scratch"... the virus needs a way to survive through the cold.

Finally I'm not alone! I've disliked Carl since the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->