The Walking Dead Season 2 Part 2

It looks like the Compendium 1 is from issue 1-48. No sign of Compendium 2, unfortunately. I saw up to Issue 94 on the website I just posted to.

That link raises a valid point, and a question i keep asking - how did it all begin and will AMC ever tell us? The other question i keep asking is whether it is isolated to the states?

I am really enjoying the second half of season two and hope it keeps getting better

Shane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argh, I'm of a different opinion....good riddance!

I'm more concerned about Dale and Glenn getting the hell out of that forest with that giant horde coming.

US ladies could you put your comments in spoilers cos we're a week behind.

So sorry! I blocked some information out, but I don't think mine gave anything away.

I have comments about last night's episode, so don't read if you didn't watch it
Ugh I am so happy Shane is dead. So now what is going on with this virus? Does this mean everyone carries it while they are alive?

Does Daryl have a thing for Carol? Why is he always staring at her then? lol

I totally LOL'd @ the Daryl and Carol comment! :rofl:!!

As far as the virus I have no clue what's up with it. At first I thought maybe it's just progressed so that when you die you just become a zombie. Then OH made a good point that maybe it's so far as the virus is becoming contracted by air now and not just bites - he mentioned that they showed Shane going a bit extra nuts before he died (like when he was with the prisoner he slapped himself to think clearly)...buuuut at the same time I made the point that Shane has always been a nut job! So we'll see!

Even though he was nuts I was still really sad at that scene =\

Cutting for spoilers, don't read if you aren't watching by North American release dates :)

I wonder if the infection is just lying dormant in the host until the host dies or something? We saw Shane die very clearly but when was the last time he had direct contact with a walker? When they went to release the prisoner the first time (and failed). So is it unsafe to even kill the damn things now?

Then there was Carl and Rick. Carl pointed the gun at Rick before Shane started to rise. Hmm.

OMG cannot wait for next week. My OH is pleased, he's been waiting for more zombie action, guess he gets what he asked for :p

I know...I was like WTF?! When his son pointed the gun at him. But he seemed clearly intent on killing then zombie Shane. Maybe he saw the whole thing happen and raised the gun because he was emotional? Whatever the case, it's so sad...because Shane was like a second father. Was a very emotional scene!

I think the last time Shane had an encounter with a walker was when Dale gone eaten by one. I am pretty sure that mean the virus is laying dormant in all of them. Creepy! I wonder what will happen with that horde of zombies? Do you think the other group (the one the prisoner was apart of) will come up behind them and help kill them all? Then maybe the season will end with group vs group...

To be honest I am going to miss Shane a LOT. I was oddly attracted to him :rofl: Yes he was crazy but you kind of had to feel for him. He really DID think Rick was dead. My hubby said in that situation he would hope that out of anybody his best friend would take care of me. Shane was just crazy in love...poor guy =\

Maybe he saw the whole thing happen and raised the gun because he was emotional?

Well in the preview for next weeks episode Carl asks Rick what happened... says he heard a gunshot but didn't see what happened. Rick is kinda struggling for words for a second and then the horde appears over the hill. So I dunno! I don't think he saw but I think his first reaction was that Rick had killed Shane.

I couldn't tell, the zombie that Darryl and other dude killed, was that the prisoner?

So they could all have the zombie bug just waiting in them all. Greaaaaat! Gonna be interesting to see what happens with that.

I felt bad for Shane, that he fell in love with Lori, and lost her in the end. And I think her feelings for him were stronger then those for Rick. But Rick was already the father of her son. In the end perhaps the virus was taking over... or maybe the lovesickness and hopelessness was just too much :( So many sad deaths! The group is getting small!

I love that this show asks a lot of questions about morals, but it's based in a time when normal human morals and values have been thrown completely out of the window. You ask yourself a lot of "what would I do" kind of questions.

Argh I am so tempted to open them spoilers but am going to be a good girl and wait till it is aired over here!!

Just my opinion but I put it in spoiler tags because it talks about some things which have already happened.

The virus is dormant inside of everyone, a bite causes infection and fever which kills the person then they virus kicks in and they become a walker.
If they die by any other way the virus is also activated (unless its a head wound) The people that were dead in the car had died before the virus spread or maybe they had some sort of immunity which is why they didn't becomes walkers.

Remember Jenner whispered something to Rick in the first series? I bet he was telling him that everyone is infected, it just needs death to activate it.

Oh and I think Carl seen Shane move before he stood up which is why he was pointing the gun, what I don't get though was how Rick didn't hear Shane behind him. He was making enough noise lol.

Also The Walking Dead is actually referring to the survivors rather than the zombies.

Thanks for all that info Lief! That's what I was thinking but my OH disagrees with me. He has this "zombie survival" book that insists blood is the only possible way an infection like that could spread. :dohh:

I've just returned from my journeys around the net and this is one theory some people are thinking of as to how the infection is spreading now :)

Some people are saying that the virus is airborne and catchable by dead bodies now. In the comics apparently, everyone has the virus, but you won't turn unless you are dead. Getting bitten kills you unless you amputate. Makes sense!

OMFG!!! NNNNOOOOOOO!!! What a twist!!!!

After next week it had better not be a yr till the next series like my other love, Downton Abbey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->