The Walking Dead Season 2 Part 2

Woah.

Glad he's gone. Poor randell!

I am also glad that Shane is gone, it's about time that Rick stood up for his family. I thought the way it was done was good too. Shane definitely took Rick out there to kill him and would have succeeded if Rick hadn't had his knife. It was definitely a "holy shit" moment for me though. I think next week is going to be a head spinner, I just hope the wait isn't too long for Season 3. :trouble:

I love me some Daryl too, he is tasty!

We said it was getting abit stale but wow next weeks is going to be a gggoooooooddddd one x

I cannot wait for the finale. We were gutted about Dale but glad Shane got his from Rick. We were very surprised though, didn't think they would kill his character off yet. We're going to download next week's on Monday after it is shown in the states tomorrow, just cannot wait another week :winkwink:

ooh can i join in on the convo? so looking forward to tomorrow's season finale!

Yahoooo tomorrow night! But what am I gonna do with my Sunday evenings now that TWD is done for the season? :(

Yahoooo tomorrow night! But what am I gonna do with my Sunday evenings now that TWD is done for the season? :(

Have you tried Game of Thrones yet? It is seriously good and season 2 starts April 2....

Yup...three more of my favorite shows start back up in April. Mad Men, Nurse Jackie, and Game of Thrones. Thank goodness!

It's supposed to air tomorrow night, but I just watch it online. :)

watched it last night, i'm gutted shanes dead.......... cant wait to see the finale!!!

i may have to look in to watching series 1 of game of throne..................only have Alcatraz on planner at the mo!!

Yup...three more of my favorite shows start back up in April. Mad Men, Nurse Jackie, and Game of Thrones. Thank goodness!

I love Nurse Jackie, will have to get OH to keep an eye online for me :thumbup:

We've just watched the finale TWD online, great ending and I can't wait now until Oct, will give me something to watch when bean is keeping me awake at night :winkwink:

I just watched the finale and
Lori annoys the crap out of me, she is such a bitch. I honestly think Rick and the group would be better without her.
A few episodes ago she was hinting for Rick to kill Shane, then when she finds out he was forced to actually do it she acts like an idiot.

Another thing I was wondering about, the guy in the RV, Jimmy. Why didn't he just drive off again once Rick and Carl jumped on top? I don't get why he got out of his seat. He was surrounded by walkers where did he plan to go?

sooooo good!

I agree about the lori thing, she went from mildly irritating to a character i really hate about halfway through the season

also ugh october???

Yeah the thing with Lori pissed me off too. Her and Carl are my least favorite for sure. I'm really glad Andrea survived though! I was so worried. I used to hate her, but now she's way better than lori!

:thumbup:

SO glad Shane's dead! I didn't like him really. I think that either the virus has become airborne or that the water or something is contaminated. And I'm curious/excited for Michonne (?) who ended up rescuing Andrea. SO impatient though, not fair that we're waiting for fall!!

I sooo agree about Lori, will a zombie just not eat her please! She was pouring poison in Rick's ear the other week about getting rid of Shane because he was a danger and then when he does she hates him for it, get a grip woman!! Grrrrr :growlmad:

I liked it when Rick told them if they are staying withe group it's no longer a democracy...Go Rick! Only problem is dictatorships have a habit of being overthrown :nope:

Another Brit in it from next season. David Morrissey has been cast as the Governor. I think he'll be really good, he always plays a great villian. I cannot wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->