The Walking Dead Season 3!!!

Looks like Andrea finally toughs up next week too!

Okay, I'm just popping in here to say, omg omg omg Walking Dead lovers!

I shower this thread with love <3 <3

I cannot stay and discuss though because I slept through the episode last night (in portugal new episodes are shown on Wednesdays) and I don't want any spoilers! I have to wait til Saturday when it repeats >_>

Oh Andrea you should have killed him when you had the chance.

Never assume someone is dead and walk away. Unless you actually see them die they're always gonna come back for you.

And it'll be so funny if that Milton guy is finally the one to kill the Govenor!!!

Oh Andrea. You are so foolish!

in the comics I'm sure the Governer does some horrific things to Michonne, I am guessing the show is sticking with that but making it Andrea, I think it wants to stay true to the comic but has to change also to keep the suspense.

Why do I always watch this when eating dinner??!?!!! bleugh

I missed last episode.
Going to go watch it then come back to discuss! Lol

omg the governor freaked me out more then any zombie towards the end.

You know, I could argue how improbable it is that the Gov. would spot Andrea running in a field far away on his blind side, yet not see her standing in the middle of a window 3 feet away in his torture chamber on his good side... or I could question how he managed to fend off a dozen walkers whilst Andrea gets a nice headstart to the prison, break free of them, manage to track her exact same path in the dark and catch up to her just in time (also, why did it take her like two days to get to the prison this time, when in a previous ep she got there with her mutilated walker, stayed hours to chitchat and made it back before sundown?) but then again, I'd be arguing logic in a thread about the zombie apocalypse :)

I hated Andrea so much all through season 1 and season 2 (when she almost killed Daryl I prayed for her gruesome death in the finale) but I have to admit she's finally redeeming herself here and I kinda (sorta) don't want to see her get tortured.

I love how psychotic the Gov. is being portrayed, kinda sad to see him go in the finale (if that's how it's going to play out, who knows??)

Godddd only two more episodes to go then who knows how long the wait is <3 <3 <3

Apparently, the cast have said on twitter that they start shooting the next season in May so I'm not sure when it will air.

I agree there's so many things about this show that don't make a whole lot of sense if you think about them too long. The one that bothers me every week is where does everyone keep getting this seemingly endless supply of ammo and gasoline? :haha:

If it's like this past season the first half will start in October then come back in February.

I agree there's so many things about this show that don't make a whole lot of sense if you think about them too long. The one that bothers me every week is where does everyone keep getting this seemingly endless supply of ammo and gasoline? :haha:

Ya it is a pain in the arse to think about. I am thinking it is implied that they scavenge as they go along, but since Rick's group has been at the prison for so long I figure they have scavenged the area pretty well.

:shrug:

Such a good episode! Can't wait for the season finale. :)

ah Merle is finally dead!

Can't wait to see how it ends next week :)

I read some interesting theories last night. That by Mearl taking the phone, Ricks phone, the one that lead him to start seeing Lori he took away Ricks insanity. :)

Oh yeah I was wondering about him taking the phone...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Why did I click on this thread! I forgot new episodes come out elsewhere sooner. New episodes don't come out for me til tomorrow!!! Merle is dead?!?!? Arghhhhhhh :dohh:

Oh wells can't wait for tomorrow night anyway :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"