The Walking Dead Season 3!!!

The group is a bit tattered now... I mean there is like half of them left one old one legged man and a little girl who is a bit rubbish lol.

Another boring episode. :( Love the Tom Waits song at the end though!

Whenever there's a willy involved, Andrea just can't think straight.

he just smacks her with his magic stick and she be all yes master! I liked this episode, I don't think all episodes need to be shoot em up action all the time. the dialog was interesting till andrea went to the jail, she just ruins everything for me. I was hoping they would shoot her so baddd

I think these "boring" episodes are necessary to tell the story and build up to the oncoming battle.

OMG last night's episode! I am so scared that there will be many lost when this "battle" takes place!

Last night's episode was great! :)

I'm glad Rick seems to have gotten off the crazy train.

I dno he still seems pretty crazy to me ! also he is being a knob ! :/ grrr

Well maybe he just seems LESS crazy since he's not chasing ghosts the entire episode :haha:

lol anyone else notice the bad editing job with the old man and the car?

the part where he was "driving" with his missing leg?

the part where he was "driving" with his missing leg?

that and first rick leaves with the car door open cuz he was in the passenger seat, then next flash to the car he's got his crutches in the seat (sooo that's going to be super fast for a get away huh LOL) and the door closed, then the last flash to him no crutches in the front seat LOL

I loved last week's episode!! I love Morgan. Hope he comes back again. And finally Michonne is becoming likable.

This week's episode was pretty good. Kind of a slow episode but without being boring this time (I know the slow ones are necessary but I still maintain that there have been a few snoozers this season!)

I assumed he could drive because it was an "american car" lol an automatic or w.e, don't they only have like two pedals, stop and go ? I always assumed u would only need one foot to drive one :p I missed the bad edit job though ! what was it ? x

As long as Daryl, Rick and baby Judith don't die. I'm excited for the battle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->