The Walking Dead Season 3!!!

For the first time in TWD history I cried! Poor Daryl and how Merle saw sense and tried to help the prison, he redeemed himself (a bit but still!)

There's going to be a huge void in my life after the last episode :cry:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Why did I click on this thread! I forgot new episodes come out elsewhere sooner. New episodes don't come out for me til tomorrow!!! Merle is dead?!?!? Arghhhhhhh :dohh:

Haha I know!!! How will I keep this news from OH???? :haha:

We download them but save them to watch two in a row :D can't wait for the last two!!

Is anyone else just getting really frustrated with this whole build up to the battle? I am a massive fan of the show but find myself just wanting them to hurry up with it, although I know it all adds to the suspense.

I also cried like a baby when Daryl saw Mearle...Daryl is my favourite character, if I was ever trapped in a zombie apocalypse I would definitely want him to be looking out for me!

https://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr06/2013/4/1/10/enhanced-buzz-2639-1364827393-0.jpg

Okay, am I the only one who was not impressed with this finale? I'm honestly not even that excited about season 4 right now, whereas at the end of season 2 I was jumping of my seat at all the new possibilities!

What happened to the big showdown this season has been building up towards? Did Merle sacrifice himself gunning down those men, did the scientist guy get himself killed burning those walkers, just for the Gov. to get there, shoot some zombies and empty towers, then run away screaming after Glenn and Maggie shoot down a couple of their men? Then, instead of regrouping - he just goes bananas and shoots down everyone then disappears leaving the story arc open for season 4. Really? I was really hoping for a Michone+Gov. fight and for Daryll to get some revenge.

Also, why bring everyone back to the cold prison with no running water or electricity instead of take Woodsbury for themselves?

OMG and how frustrating was the scene with Andrea?? Stop talking to the guy/checking in already AND PICK UP THE PLIERS.

The end of this season doesn't really promise anything for season 4 like season 2 did. I mean, think back to the S2 finale. The hoard attacks on the farm, many perish. Andrea gets separated and is saved by a katana wielding Michonne with pet-zombies on a leash. Rick reveals that everyone turns into a zombie after they die. Camera pans out to the prison in the backdrop. After so many revelations it was sooo hard to wait those months for S3. This time round? I don't even know what I'm supposed to be looking forward to :/

I agree
the battle was really disappointing. After all that lead up the governor's group are chased off by two people? Really?
I like the note that it ended on, I was worried that Rick was going to lose it and kill everyone in Woodbury, glad he didn't. I would have thought they would move on from the prison by now...I guess all next season will be there too?

It doesn't look like they have a choice, now that a schoolbus of children and the elderly has joined them. I really hope not or the storyline will go stagnant (example: the farm) Part of the thrill of a zombie show is keeping the group moving. They have some great characters in the group: the two siblings who just joined, michonne, daryll, glenn, maggie and even carol has become good fighters - I really hope we actually get to see them fight for their lives rather than spend god knows how many episodes "discussing" in the prison. The humans vs humans dynamic was fun for a while, but played out for too long then didn't live up to its potential. Time to get back to the zombies (who seemed to be 'learning' new skills in the beginning of S2 like traveling long distances as a herd).

Any ideas for what S4 might have in store?

well the governor got away so I would guess we'll be seeing more of him. If I had to guess next season would involve them staying at the prison with all the new people and him showing up to cause problems again at some point which sounds really boring. I hope I'm wrong!

It didn't feel like a season finale, just another episode. Glad about the one who died though! I hate that character!

Does anyone know where I can watch season 3 online? I NEED to catch up on this. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->