The Walking Dead Season 3!!!

luna_19

Mom of two!
Reaction score
Starts tomorrow! Really excited for something to actually happen this season since they're finally off that stupid farm :haha:

Lets discuss :)

What channel and what timeis it on? I hope I can find some way of watchin it online if its on sky, let me know

Shane and Dale apparantely aren't in the new series!

It's starts on FX at 10pm on Friday October 19th here in the UK. I am
Looking forward to seeing how this on progresses, the trailer certainly gives the impression that the pace will be alot faster!

Katrina, have you watched season 2 yet? That explain why Dale and Shane are not in season 3.

:thumbup: thanks girls just put it on series link record!!!

Well hubby got called to work so haven't had a chance to watch it yet but word is last night's episode more than made up for the lack of action last season :D

Im just getting to the end of Season 2, going to watch the rest tonight!

Does anyone else get really nervous when watching it, I actually had to leave the room at a couple of points last night ha!

I think it started in the US this week and starts in the UK next week on FX i think?x

Loved 1st episode something finally Happening after them being stuck on that farm all season 2 :haha: was a bit too much at the end though!

I download them. Naughty I know but OH won't wait for them to come on tv!

well my post about episode 1 apparently didn't make it :haha:

anyways I am really excited because
it seems like they are FINALLY going to get into the implications of a broken down society on the survivors. They touched on it a little in the past but not a whole lot. I find it really promising that they have met some other survivors in the prison :)

also
Dale may just be the worst surgeon ever :haha:

ugh rick! :dohh:

I don't know why I always want to call him dale!

I see what you mean about the rick spoiler. Blehh lol xx

Argh just watched the first episode from last night (in the UK). Sometimes I find the series quite slow but I am still addicted, can't wait to see about the prisoners next week.

Wow, how good were the last 5 minutes if episode 1?!?! Hurry up next Friday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->