The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

For me it really is a lifestyle change, taking the time to consider what I'm putting in my mouth and it's dietary benefits (or not as may be the case) and watching to make sure I'm reading the "I'm full" cues. I want to eat healthier and I want Hannah to grow up eating healthier than I did, have a better understanding of foods, and all around make better choices :flower:

I do still have cheats though :blush: and this weekend might not be a good one for those with Easter :rofl:

Congratulations on your losses this week. I weighed in this morning and stayed the same, so not great but not to bad!

DH came home from work yesterday anouncing that he is off to Afgan for 6 months possible from start of July, so that has now put our IVF back until next year :cry: isn't waiting 27 months TTC enough, why do I now have to wait another 12 months, life is soooo s**t sometimes.

Anyway sorry for going totally off on one there, just wanted a rant and cry!

Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack :haha:

Afternoon ladies, i hope you are all doing really well.

I still at 11.5lbs.

Ive been ill for 2 weeks and have barely eaten my points, but im back on the WW wagon and so far so good.

:hugs:

V xxxx

Sorry ald :hugs:

Welcome back V! I did wonder where you'd got to :haha:

:hugs: V was wondering where you'd gotten to

I hope you're feeling better now?

I'm sorry Ald :( I'm counting down the days until we can start TTC and would be devastated if I had to wait another year once the next 10(ish) months are up

I'm having a good day so far, even though a Lindt Chocolate Bunny(given to me by the family I work for) is calling my name ;-)

Oatibix Bar(1)
Egg Sandwich with Tomatoes(5) *I now use 1 whole egg plus egg whites as I'm low on egg whites, which is why points went up
Nuts&fruit(4)
Oatcakes while shopping(2)
WW pizza(6)
=18

I found my WW folder earlier and realised that I definitely have been allowing myself less points than I should have acc. to the book based on 'daily activity level' I'd be allowed 23 and I've been having 20.

im very sorry ald :( ttc is stressful enough without having to wait longer :hugs:

Well i've made 12 cupcakes today and eaten...................................................................................................................NONE!!! :D :happydance:
I'm not even tempted either :haha: Go me....:happydance:

I'm so excited..I just checked the nutrition labels on some stuff I have in the freezer and found out a chicken kiev is 12 points...won't be having that. But an M&M shepperds pie, for 1 serving (1/4 of the pie) is only 4 points!! That's awesome! Made my day, think I will be stocking up on those! And I still have 10.5 points left for dinner...if I only have a salad, that leaves me with 6 points for dessert!! Woohoo!

Skinny Chocolate Tripple Chocolate on a 'stick' is way nicer than the icecream sandwiches and only 1.5P instead of 2

ive had a bad day.. :nope: i accidently starved my self (was working longer than i sud of been) so when i got home.. i was soo starving and had a few biscuits while waiting for my dinner.. then when i ate my dinner i felt too sick to eat :(.. my body isnt used to butter any more :shock: i think thats what upset my stomach.. but i feel so crappy today... back to my pt counting 2mor ... hope i didnt mess up my weight for my weigh in on monday :(

:yipee: Well done Squidge, that's a major accomplishment :mrgreen:

that's great Sherileigh sounds like you're doing a great job so far :thumbup:

:hugs: babyhopes

:argh: for me we put Hannah's gingerbread house together and I ate a few handfuls of M&M's and weigh in is tomorrow!

I may have licked the spoon from the buttercream but that's next to nothing really :blush:

However, i'm still within points today! :D

B - Cornflakes
D/T - Tacos & Wedges = Sort of made it into late dinner/early tea seen as i was too busy making cupcakes to have both :rofl:

Not over though :)

Forgot to say good luck for tomorrow, Vickie! :hugs:

Tacos were reaaaaaaaaaaally nice and tasty! Will definitely have them again :D

1 pound off for me this week. Really thought I'd lose at least 1.5 :( on the bright side I'm under 220! :)

Well done Vickie!! :D

I've had a chip butty with a few scraps on for dinner :dohh: Anyone dare to have a guess at how many points that'll be? :lol:

Suppose i'd better have the chicken stir-fry for tea cos i was supposed to have that for dinner....:dohh:

:lol: Your points are so different I daren't guess, but I doubt it was good :rofl:

question time: When you're calculating points for something say mashed potatoes (for those who do the online) do you enter the potatoes and than the butter and the milk that you put in? or do you just use the calculation for the potatoes? :confused: (hope this makes sense)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->