The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

1 is still better than STS or gaining, Vickie! :happydance: Well done!!!!

I tried to be good yesterday, didn't have bread, about a tablespoon of stuffing, no pasta (not for lack of my mother trying to push it on me though, lol), small piece of turkey and loads of peas and broccoli. I ate all the veggies first to fill me up, and then grazed on the other stuff.

There was homemade chocolate cake for my SIL's bday, my Mom gave me a slice to take home as we had to leave early (Claire was having a meltdown). Anyways, the thing that sucks with homemade is its hard to judge how many points it is because there isn't any nutritional info! :dohh:

I went on the WW Site and a 65g slice of chocolate cake is roughly 5 points. We weighed the slice that my Mom each gave us, it was 150g! :wacko: Since it had a layer of chocolate icing in the middle I just ate the top half and counted it as 5 points and then will have the other portion at some other time. Yummy stuff though! :thumbup:

Although I did weigh myself this morning and I'm up a pound, but I suppose that's to be expected. :lol: Will have to be very disciplined with exercising this week!

Hard to say, Vickie! Depending on what type of milk you use, it might only be .5 point for the entire amount you put in the potatoes! I would definitely add a point for the butter though, that stuff is crazy high in points for such a small amount.

:hugs:

Thanks Tiff, we use skim milk for ourselves and when cooking (Hannah drinks so much whole milk I'm really not worried). I doubt I use more than 1/4 cup and that's for potatoes for the three of us so I won't worry about it :) I do point the butter, even though I use the becel it's still 1 point for 2 teaspoons!! :wacko:

and the other thing, I went down by 10 pounds, down 30.5 total and was told to recalculate my points, which I was expecting, but when I did it my daily allowance didn't change any? :shrug:

Did you change your activity level at all? I know when you are more active it gives you more points.

:wacko: Strange!

You could just always elect to stop eating the point! :mrgreen:

What's on the menu for Easter Dinner? :munch:

were having turkey for easter dinner :D

but not too much cuz of being weighed on monday lol... just about to go for a long walk to work off 3 pts worth.. cuz we went to the cinema and even tho i didnt go over my pts i feel like i sud work off the jellie sweets we had.. which were like 3 pts..

im worried im gonna have a gain this week... :(

:hugs: That's natural to worry! I still cringe while I'm waiting for the scale to read how much I weigh. :shy:

We're having smoked turkey (Stan's desperate to grill :rofl:) and mashed potatoes and some kind of veg not sure what yet :)

I probably will go ahead and try to stay at 27, shouldn't be too hard really :)

:hugs: babyhopes you never know

Vickie you lost over 30 pounds already !!! :)!!how nice!!!

a big fat FAIL for me today :dohh: :(

Gonna have to get back on track tomorrow if i want see a loss on those scales on Wednesday!!

*hugs* squidge!!

I did really well today, especially considering I spent 6 hours at the Mall today

cereal bar(2)
soup(0.5)
sandwich(4.5)
chips/crisps(2.5)
fish, couscous & veg(4.5)
skinny cow icecream(1.5)
=15.5

Had a sneaky weigh-in this morning and seems like I lost another 1.5lbs and am now under 80kg!!! But will see on Thursday what the official weight is as I suspect part of it is that I had a lie-in this morning...

:hugs: Squidge!

Vickie, when you guys had the cowboy steaks how did you point them? Ours aren't the huge ones but not small either. I was thinking like 5 points?

:shrug:

Tiff, there's info on the package and I entered that into the tracker and made them one of my food items (put how many grams per serving). When we cook them we weigh the steak (raw) and guestimate, usually they are 1 and 1/2 to 1 and 2/3 serving but it really depends on the size of the steak :)

well done Rainbow! :happydance:

good luck getting back on track tomorrow Squidge :hugs:

Vickie, you've lost 30lbs! That's great, you must be so proud!
I'm thinking that I really like WW, I went to an easter lunch today, avoided desert, limited my salad dressing and still have enough points for a nice dinner and about 21.5 of my weekly allowance left for desert! I think I weigh in tomorrow, so I guess I can use them tonight if I want too! (but I won't of course). This really teaches you to think before you put stuff in your mouth!

Thanks :hugs: I'm happy with it though most of it was in the first few months, now it's getting tough as I'm losing a lot more slowly :lol:

well done on the 30lbs vickie :D thats great... :hugs:

me and my mom went on a speed walk :rofl: so we worked off like 4.5 pts so im feeling abit better about our weigh in.. we are gonna walk again 2mor morning and monday morning b4 the weigh in..
this is my last week getting weighed on a monday tho.. i got a new job so im gonna have to go on wed instead... so my next weigh in will be a week and half later

Vickie 30lbs is FAB!! :D

You should really worry when you've been doing it weeks and only lost a grand total of............................................................4.5lbs :blush: :rofl:

I'm back on it today though! :D Just having half an hour nosey online whilst having my breakfast then i'm going to do a big spring clean....wonder if i earn any activity points? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->