The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Wow Vicky that is fab, and it coming off slower now is great as well as that way it will stay off in the long term. Plus if you think, if you only lose 1lb a week thats still 52 lb over a year! xxx

Thanks Ald I hadn't quite thought of it that way. You are completely right :hugs:

Happy Easter to all of you and good luck avoiding all the bad treats around today! :hugs:

:blush: my brother bought me a malteaser easter egg :( but i worked out the points to be 6 pts for the malteasers.. so i had them :blush:

were gonna be having a turkey dinner later i will be having a small amount and mostly veg :D

I'm home alone and bored, so I can already tell that I'll be struggling to stay within my points today.
It's only 2pm and I've already eaten 10 points

I had my first weigh-in today and I lost 2.5lbs!! I'm so thrilled! Just hope it keeps coming off! The sad part is that my points went down already....1 week in, obviously I was just on the border. Yuck. Oh well, I still had lots of weekly allowance left and my activity points, and that was with treats, so I'm sure I'll survive.

:hugs: Rainbow

Well done Sherileigh! :D

I've been that busy cleaning up i've only had 2.5pts today....:haha: I REALLY want a sunday dinner but all my meat is frozen and it'll take ageeeeeeeeeeeees to cook :( Pfffft!

Just done 4hrs non-stop cleaning/tidying and generally running backwards & forwards to the kitchen/living room....surely i must have burnt some calories :rofl:

I had my first weigh-in today and I lost 2.5lbs!! I'm so thrilled! Just hope it keeps coming off! The sad part is that my points went down already....1 week in, obviously I was just on the border. Yuck. Oh well, I still had lots of weekly allowance left and my activity points, and that was with treats, so I'm sure I'll survive.

It was the same with me! I was only 2lbs away from recalculating my points, so the first week I lost 6lbs (water weight though) so it immediately went down as well.

Fantastic job on the loss!!!! :happydance:

I'm in a funk. I felt 'heavier' this morning so I weighed myself (I know, I know) and I was UP 2lbs! I know its just 2lbs and I still have quite a bit of days to lose it but somehow I'm dubious that I'm going to be able to lose these 2lbs when I have yet another easter dinner to go to tonight!

:growlmad: I can't even be freaking glad that easter is over. Next week is FIL's birthday and its been decided that we're going to go out to AppleBees for dinner.

FOR GOD'S SAKE! WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO REVOLVE AROUND FOOD???? :hissy:

Honestly, no wonder they keep saying that obesity is becoming more and more of a problem. Any sort of event and its food, food, food, food. Why not make the focus visiting with people?

Sorry, clearly I am bitchy and having a moment this morning. I hope I haven't offended anyone.

:cry:

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge :hugs: Tyff :hugs:

Does anyone know if you can cook a chicken from frozen? I'm stupid, i don't know :dohh:

I don't think so Squidge, I don't think it'll cook properly. Do you have a microwave? You can always do a speed defrost!

Yeah but OH's fussy and doesn't like defrosting meat in the microwave, we usually take it out night before but we forgot :haha:

no worries, thanks for your help anyway, Tyff! :hugs: I'll have to go without no roast dinner :dohh: :haha:

do you have a rice cooker Squidge? because you can cook them from frozen in there and they turn out pretty well

Well done Sherileigh :happydance:

:hugs: Tiff could be water weight from the salt etc. in the food you've eaten?

We only have a slow cooker? :shrug: OH's saying it's too late to cook it now :dohh:

I will take the chicken out tonight and have it for dinner tomorrow instead. Thanks though :hugs:

Can anyone tell me how many points are in a Baileys Easter Egg?the one with truffles....its not for me,might I add...!
xx

the UK points are slightly different so I'm not sure :hugs:

:hissy: I saw a video of myself this morning :sulk: not nice :rofl:

No idea Harveysmum but i'm probably guessing somewhere between 20-30pts, depending how small/big! They aren't low, i know that.

my malteaser worked out to be 19 points :wacko: but thats the hollow egg and 3 bags of malteasers...

if you give me the calories and the fat in it i can work it out

I agree with Tyff...everything revolves around food...or even high in calorie drinks...alcohol, Tim's french vanilla coffees...even their bloody ice caps aren't as low in points as I'd hoped. Sad. Not many social activities with no calories. Except excersing of course, but not many of my friends are up for that! lol

:hugs: In a way I guess we're lucky we don't really have much family around. When we do go out with friends though yep everything definitely revolves around food. One good thing though when the guys come over I generally cook for them so I can make them eat healthy ;)

:shy: Sorry for my rant! Its just that's all it seems to be, is food food food!

I'm frustrated as well because I can't find any nutritional info on AppleBees! The site has the chart, where it says calories, fat, fiber etc but there isn't anything underneath it! :dohh: Hard to pre-plan what I'll have that is low points wise if I can't figure anything out!

I suppose P and I will have to swing by there and see if we can grab a take out menu and figure out nutritional info. :neutral:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->