The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I've just realised....i've been so busy cleaning and now baking that i've only had 4pts today! :dohh:

Atleast i can have a big tea without going over today....:lol:

:hugs: You do seem to have a lot of family obligations, dinners, birthdays, etc. that revolve around food.

Ha ha ha don't we though? :haha:

And its definitely an obligation. :neutral: Siiiiiiiiiigh. Don't mind me. I just get really grouchy when I'm trying super hard and then I'm forced to sit and be around the one thing that I don't overly have control over yet. :cry:

Between that and my Mom pushing me to eat eat eat then getting snarky with me when I don't, I'm just worn down. :(

:hugs: Hopefully you can regroup through the week. :(

Ugh so don't mind me but Stan's smoking a turkey breast for dinner and he decided to put brown sugar on it :dohh: When I asked him why he said "I don't know" and than I told him umm I kind of have to point that! TWO freaking points :argh:

I'm frustrated as well because I can't find any nutritional info on AppleBees! The site has the chart, where it says calories, fat, fiber etc but there isn't anything underneath it! :dohh: Hard to pre-plan what I'll have that is low points wise if I can't figure anything out!

I suppose P and I will have to swing by there and see if we can grab a take out menu and figure out nutritional info. :neutral:

I found this, not sure it's the same in Canada/US

https://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition-calories/food/applebees

THANK YOU!!! Now all we need to do is pick up the menu! :happydance: :hugs:

:shock: Vickie! I would've blown a gasket! Like it isn't hard enough eh? :dohh: Can you scrape off the sugar?

I cheated a bit for tonight's dinner...I used a can of Campbell's Low Fat/Low Salt Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup to make a sauce ;-)
'fried' some courgettes and mushrooms, added 3 qourn fillets(2 servings), cooked it in the soup/sauce and served it with brown rice
was quite nice and a change from 0-point tomato sauce-good thing I made enough for tomorrow or Tuesday

my day:
porridge with dried fruit(5.5)
soup/pitta/hummus(4.5)
1 cereal bar(1.5)
rice(3)
quorn, veg & sauce(2.5)
=17 so far leaving me with enough points left for some icecream or popcorn

Might be going to a friend's house tomorrow and they're going to serve a roast...not sure I want to as they're not likely to cook healtyly at all-the yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes will be dripping with fat!
So Tyff I completely understand you

:shy: Okay, I'm going to sound very silly, but what exactly is Yorkshire Pudding? :blush: I've heard about it a lot... just never eaten it. Is it good? :flower:

I'm not sure Tiff, I'll have to see when it's done. He's lucky it still fell within my daily points though it does put me close to over the top! Still seems such a waste to use two points on brown sugar :wacko:

well done for the day Rainbow! :happydance:

I totally agree! I'm like that with Margarine. Its so high points for so little that you get. Maybe you could like rinse off the turkey or something? :shhh: Although that'd wash off the yummy no-point seasonings that I imagine he has on there.

:dohh: Gah! That would probably make me see red. Food is such a touchy subject with me these days.... :shy: Mainly just because I'm jealous. I want to be eating and enjoying myself like everyone else.

:(

*sigh* he could have just smoked it with some dry rub and it'd still be good I think. ah well he did apologize!

I still have a lot more points to work with than you Tiff :hugs: I know as they go down I'm going to get a lot more careful with them.

You may have more points, but it is still not fun to follow the system! I find it the hardest around holidays where having a big, fat filled dinner is the norm. :flower:

I'm doing somewhat okay though! I still have 11 points left for tonight's dinner, and 22.5 flex points as well. So here's hoping I don't go too over! :mrgreen:

it is definitely hard around the holidays even though we tend to be just the three of us so I can better control what we're eating, there's still the treats and chocolate and today the smoked turkey :dohh: :rofl:

We should start referring to it as The Great Turkey Fiasco of 2010! :haha: One of these days it'll be something to look back and laugh on. Today, maybe not so much. :shhh:

^:rofl: :rofl: I dare you tell him that next time we're up

Tyff, yorkshire puddings are made from cooking batter in very hot oil in a muffin tray, they go very nicely with a roast dinner and soak up the gravy oh so well. yum!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yorkshire_pudding

they're at least 1.5P each and I can happily eat 3 but the ones tomorrow would probably be more than that as I'm sure they add more fat to the tray :(

Hey!!!

I havent been doing the diet this week, found it really hard!! I just keep eating and im hungry ALL the time!!

Gunna put on maybe 4 or 5 lbs this week but ill b back on next week i think... really cba anymore, the desire to get thin is going.

:hugs: Panda

Well i've done well today! I have 24 cupcakes in my fridge and still not tempted :haha: I didn't even lick the spoon after i'd done with the buttercream.....i must have a lot of willpower today :haha:

I do have a couple of points left but i'm going to save them. No point eating just for the sake of it.

:hugs: Panda

Great willpower Squidge! :D

we just finished dinner here :munch: it was pretty tasty (though next time he's leaving the brown sugar off ;))

:wacko: I'm totally sporting a Food Baby right now. :dohh: If you've seen the movie Juno you'll know what I mean. :haha:

Dinner was good, waaaay too good. I think when it was all said and done I ate 17 points worth of food! Which is crazy as that's almost my entire allotment for the day!

I doubt I'll lose this week, atm I'm just gunning to STS. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->