The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I've got until Saturday, so it should be okay I guess... but just doubtful that I'll lose this 2lbs and then another 2lbs on top of that to keep with my weekly 2lbs. :( Its my own fault really, just fuels my annoyances with all these stupid family dinners.

Grrrr bloody :witch: arrived last night :( I wouldn't mind but i've been taking the pill (but missed a couple :dohh:) so wasn't due on until Thursday which would have been AFTER weigh in!! :hissy:

So now, after a sneaky peek on the scales this morning i'm 2lb up :( Apart from Saturday i think i've been good all week!

I'm up an extra pound on top of the 2lbs I was already up to begin with.

:hugs: Totally feel your pain Squidge!!!!

:hugs: Squidge, I started spotting today and AF isn't due for a week :grr: I'm not happy about this at all :(

:hugs: Tiff & Squidge hope you have good weigh-ins

ladies i feel your annoyance..:hugs: as i think ive put on 2 of the 3 lbs i lost last week :(

my weigh in is in 2 hours.. so nervous.. even if i stay the same id be happy tbh.. will update after

Babyhopes, is your ww class open today? Thought they were all closed over Easter...

*hugs* Squidge and Tyff!!

So far I did alright by sleeping in and sort of skipping breakfast:

cereal bar(1)
bagel & egg(5)
Milky Way Chocolate bar(2) my treat during shopping ;-)
ricecakes(2.5)
Dinner will be leftover from yesterday(5.5)
=16 meaning I still have 4 leftover

Hey ladies...I just wanted to let you know I made some greek salad with Creamy feta dressing...a WW recipe last night. It was AMAZING! So yummy! Just in case anyone else was struggling to figure out some good salad dressing. It's only 3 points for the salad. I only used half the amount of dressing, so it was even less.
Squidge you may find you weigh less after your period...good to get it over with before weigh-in maybe?

Hey ladies...I just wanted to let you know I made some greek salad with Creamy feta dressing...a WW recipe last night. It was AMAZING! So yummy! Just in case anyone else was struggling to figure out some good salad dressing. It's only 3 points for the salad. I only used half the amount of dressing, so it was even less.
Squidge you may find you weigh less after your period...good to get it over with before weigh-in maybe?

Yeah maybe, i do feel really bloated and heavy so i'm hoping that'll have gone down a bit by the time weigh in comes Wednesday evening!

Good luck babyhopes :)

Sorry I haven't been on here for ages, been really hectic. Having problems with DH and we may be splitting up, but dont really want to talk about it now. Benn off the wagon a bit recently but back on it and I've lost 3lb so 12 lb so far. Keep it up everyone, you're all doing great.

looks like I'm going to squeeze right in under my points today :rofl:

I had raisin bran with milk this morning and noticed that hey I've been pointing it wrong it's 3 points for the cereal plus 1 points for the milk :dohh: so 4 points rather than the 3 I've been thinking it was :dohh:

lunch was a ham sandwich at 7 points

dinner is the kicker fajitas at an estimated 14.5 (will have to weigh the steaks later to make sure I have the portion sizes correct)

leaves me with just 2.5 points for my snack tonight *whew* :rofl:

:hugs: Embo I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you're okay :hugs:

well done on the weight loss :)

hope you're ok, embo. Well done on the loss :hugs:

Think i'm about 1.5pts over today - not too bad considering :witch: is here :haha:

Plus another 3pts seen as i've just eaten 2 packets of Quavers :dohh: I'm going to have to go to bed soon otherwise i'll end up eating everything in the cupboards whether it's cooked or not!!! :(

:hugs: Embojet! :(

Good work Vickie!

I've been really good with exercising today, hopefully that'll help with WI this week. Did 30 mins on the exercise bike so that's 2 Activity points, and then we just did a crazy long walk to the post office and grocery store, it was an hour and a half so I put 60 mins with brisk walking and then 30 leisure walking in the store for an extra 4 AP, so that's 6 today total! :happydance:

Just wanted to say while I was hemming and hawing over SmartOnes in the grocery store, a WW Leader noticed me and we started chatting. She was super nice, almost made me wish I went to actual meetings. Anyways, she gave me a TON of hints and whatnot, at one point she was like "I probably shouldn't be telling you this" because its mainly one of the benefits of doing the meetings I guess.

Anyways, Zehr's has started carrying the Vita Tops, which I've been really wanting to try! They're only 1 point and are apparantly to die for. She lost 60lbs on the program, and she said she'd get the FF chocolate pudding (1 point) then warm it up in the microwave. Then she'd use a Vita Top and the a 1/4 cup of Fat Free Cool whip. She said it was AMAZING as a dessert, and only 2 points! :shock: We didn't buy the pudding, but I definitely happy that I spoke with her!

She was super stoked with our loss progress, lmao she got me all "woohoo!!!" about it! :haha: :blush:

Anyways, wanted to pass on her tips!

I LOVE the Fat Free/Sugar Free Jello Puddings[if that's what you mean]

Those cookies look yummy.

I went over my points by 1 or 2 tonight after eating icecream *oops*

that's great that you met a leader and she was so nice! :happydance:

and the steaks are HUGE :wacko: so I'm pointing myself as .5 over though I'm going to try to not eat to much steak. Not overly bad, I barely used my flex points on my cheat day so it's really not that bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->