The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

that's great that you met a leader and she was so nice! :happydance:

and the steaks are HUGE :wacko: so I'm pointing myself as .5 over though I'm going to try to not eat to much steak. Not overly bad, I barely used my flex points on my cheat day so it's really not that bad

Oh! I also found some SmartOnes freezer section that are only 3 points for an entree! :shock: Its slow cooked beef and veggies... which is awesome because I miss eating slow cooker food.

It's delish! :dance:

If you barely used your flex points then its all good!!!! :dance: Way to go!

I also remembered I earned a couple of activity points walking Hannah to the community centre today :mrgreen: I'm actually at 1.5 left for the day so might do some popcorn if I have the munchies later which should be less than doing a skinny cow

Went for an easter dinner tonight at MIL's...looked up turkey, felt ready. They served Steak!! Big beautiful amazing steaks. Couldn't be rude...so ate it...I was going to cut it in half and only eat that, but OH says he thinks I ate about 8oz!!! I left 2! Oh my...11.5 points! It was good though...I guess no desert tonight! But I had no snacks or bread, so at least I did good there.

Hey guys..
Sorry I've been missing.
Rough week with Grady's birthday, and Easter... I knew there was no way I'd be good, so I just sorta gave up for the week? Back on track as of yesterday. Didn't eat much yesterday though because I wasn't feeling so good (chocolate overload from the day/night before I think!)

Hope everyone is doing good!!!!!

:hugs: Sherileigh steak is killer! that's what did me in on my points yesterday

:hi: Natalie good to see you back in here, hope this week goes well for you :)

Just tracking, sorry ;-)

porridge(4)
2 Mini Eggs(1?)
egg(2)
bread roll(2.5)
ketchup(0.5)
chocolate mousse(1)
=11

I have really bad chocolate cravings due to :witch: being here :(
Why can't I have carrot cravings or sth like that?

:hugs: Rainbow

I'm feeling it too....:haha: I've got an easter egg upstairs, DYING to eat it but i'm not cos it's about 30+ pts :rofl: I've only had toast today so far....still wondering what the hell to eat for lunch!

hey girls does anyone know how many points are in pasta??i ate out today had pasta(no sauce) with courgettes and peppers,drizzled with balsamic vinegar it was lovely im having my tea now with WW chicken jalfrezi..its not the nicest but only has 4 points so feck it :happydance:

Not sure how many points it would be for you, hopefully one of the other UK girls can help you out :)

some of the WW meals are okay-ish :rofl:

Not sure how many points it would be for you, hopefully one of the other UK girls can help you out :)

some of the WW meals are okay-ish :rofl:

some of them are really bad :haha: the chips are delicious :happydance: and the desserts but the dinner type food doesnt do it for me!

I liked the pizza one I tried, there was a pasta that was okay-ish but I could make my own at home for the same amount or lower points really :shrug:

Pasta is 20g for 1 point :) depends how much you think you had...

i've had a banging headache for 2 days and can't get rid of it! only had a bowl of chips for tea, really couldn't be bothered to cook anything :(

I'm not a fan of the WW pasta dishes. They're kinda blah.

The ones I really like are the Salisbury Steak, or the slow roasted chicken with gravy and potatoes! Mmmm! :munch: They're low points too! Only 4 instead of the 6 for pasta or lasagna.

I think I have a chicken one but I've not tried it yet. It's definitely good for when I need quick and easy :thumbup:

:hugs: Squidge hope you feel better soon

https://www.healthzone.ca/health/di...can-reduce-the-impact-of-fast-food-study?bn=1

an article on the health benefits of OJ when consumed with fast food ;) thought it was interesting

porridge(4)
2 Mini Eggs(1?)
bread roll w eg& ketchup(5)
chocolate mousse(1)
smoothie(4)
wheat & veggies(2.5)
skinny cow icecream(1.5)
=19 of 20

tomorrow I'm going to attempt to make Pizza and make it taste better than the WW Pizza for the same points

good luck Rainbow! let us know how it goes, Stan is set on making a pizza after payday

good luck Rainbow! let us know how it goes, Stan is set on making a pizza after payday

Thanks, I will need it ;-)
I did cheat and bought a ready-mix for the dough and some low fat cheese. I will just load it with veggies and sauce since the WW ones are so dry.

Re:pasta...I used to eat loads of it and now I find it's not worth it really, you get such a tiny amount for 3 or 4 points, I'd also want it with loads of Pesto and cheese so try and avoid it ;-)

I'm very excited as I will have a doctors appointment in a couple of weeks(they've been keeping an eye on my blood pressure which is borderline high) and will ask them to update my weight from my last weigh-in which was 2 months ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->