The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I'm going to have some whole wheat pasta and shrimp, with feta cheese tonight for dinner (and some 'free' cauliflower on the side! lol) and it'll be 7 points. Not sure how it'll taste though! Seems like a good idea! May try to rangle up some tomatoes and garlic to add to it as well!
My saving grace last night after my killer steak was that I can have 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries for 0 points for dessert! yummy!

we're having pasta tonight as well, well kind of :rofl: going to bake a spaghetti squash and use that for Stan's and my noodles. Hannah will get actual pasta

woooooooooo me!!!3lbs off this week! :happydance: thats now 5 and half pounds lost in total.
xxx

Well done, Harveysmum! :)

my weigh in tomorrow, not holding much hope out to be honest.

my day:

morning: omlette with ham and cheese 3.5 points

lunch: tortilla pizza with mushrooms 3 points

dinner: spaghetti squash with sauce, meatballs, freshly grated parmesan cheese and corn 10.5 points

snacks: popcorn with butter spray 1.5 points

still have 8 for the day though!

My Day!

Breakfast - Breakfast Burrito: 4 pts

Lunch - SmartOnes microwave meal, Vita Top with cool whip (was having a bad day) - 5 points

Sweet Craving - 1 milkful candy - 1 point, Popcorn - 3 points

Dinner - Smartones micro meal (again!) 4 points

Snack - 28g rice crackers 3 points

Which leaves me 1 shy for the day.

Hiya....pretty please can I join you??

I'm joining weight watchers on Friday and cant wait to get started :hapydance:

:hi: Welcome Suzanne!

and :hugs: To my fellow weight watchers. I hope you all are having a good day so far? :hugs:

Welcome Suzanne :wave:

I'm off to weigh in, in a few hours.....think i've gained thanks to :witch:

Well done Harvey'smum!
Welcome Suzanne!!:hi:

So - interesting thing I heard on the Biggest Loser last night. Jillian Michaels suggested that 2 days per week you be very strict with your diet, 3 days a week be moderate, and 2 days you can have a cheat day - not full blown cheating like i did, ahaha. but just enjoying yourself! She said this keeps your body constantly guessing, and never going into "starvation mode".... so that being said, that's reason enough for no one to feel bad with having a bit of an off day! :)

Yesterday I did good.
Breakfast was oatmeal, some fruit and some coffee.... = 4pts
Lunch was 4 slices melba toast, 2 laughing cow wedges, 1 cup progresso soup =4pts
Dinner was lasagna (i had 2 helpings because i had next to no points used!) and some salad with ff dressing, and a piece of bread with margarine = 11pts
Snack - veg and dip = 1pt

So 20pts total for me yesterday!

good luck with WI Squidge! :hugs:

that is interesting Natalie!

Did you ever try that cheese ball recipe?

No - I was being bad all week, so I just bought one! LOL. Plus it was cheaper for me! hahahah! Had one for the birthday party.

Hi Girls.

Joining in on your thread in hope I can become a yummy mummy. Im taking it 1 stone at a time so that i dont get disheartened at how many lbs to go.

I have at least 2.5 stone i want to shift though.

I started weight watchers 3 weeks ago

I lost 3lb on my first WI but I didnt go this week so ive cheated myself, I only didnt go because i thought id die of shame after eating lots and lost of choccy because of easter...

Im due back next Tuesday so im trying to be good.

x

Welcome Stef :hugs:

I've decided to set myself a couple of little goals so depending on how i get on later, i'll tell you all when i come back :haha:

Yayyy thanks for the welcomes :D

I'll be back on Friday to update with my stats but I'm looking to lose about 3 stone :wacko:

Good luck Squidge!

And welcome to fellow newbie Stef :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back