The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Suzanne i wouldn't worry about the 3st you've got to lose, i've probably got roughly the same :dohh: I was going for 2-2.5 but think it'll need to be closer to 3 :hissy:

I always set little goals for myself, helps keep me motivated.

I have about another 80 to lose in addition to what I've already lost :hugs:

Vickie!

I was at the grocery store again today (picking up more of those Vita Tops, lol. :blush: ) I was in the refrigerator section and came across the Kozy Shack brand of pudding. Its the "No Sugar Added" variety, is larger then the Jello portions (113ml vs 103ml) and it was 0 points!

Its 60 calories, 1g of fat and 4g of fiber and its GOOOOOOOD! :wohoo: Its sweetened with Splenda (which I like better than aspartame). Figured you'd want to know! Although I don't know how your views on pudding are. :haha:

So I weighed myself and I'm down 3lbs of the 4 that I gained over the weekend. :( Happy about that, but I think I'm either going to be a pound up or STS this week. :nope: Stupid Easter dinner!!!! :hissy:

I like chocolate pudding :D

ugh I'm having a not so great day, Hannah's really testing me and I've already had three chocolates because I'm stressed and tired *sigh*

still okay on points though, breakfast and lunch were pretty low so that's saving me right now.

gotta step away from the chocolate

Tiff - i LOVE vitatops! :rofl: We don't have a huge selection here though - even though the site mentions a few places around here, only the one has actually had them... and I really only like the double chocolate ones! But thye are SOOOO expensive!!!!

And if it will help you feel better - I hit my 2 huge goals - and I've already messed it up! I'm up 4.5 pounds!:(

So my homemade Pizza wasn't very good :(
It was smaller than a WW Pizza and with a tiny bit of WW cheese still worked out at 6 Points.(dough 3.5, sauce 0.5 and cheese 2)
I saved half the dough for tomorrow so will try to do it a bit better then, will still be small though :(

My day:

Porridge(4)
Juice(1.5)
Sandwich(5)
Pizza(6)
Fruit(0.5)
Skinny Cow(1.5)
Cereal Bar(1)
=19.5 - I'm such a snacker!
Weigh-in tomorrow morning and I've been so good all week, so hoping for 2lbs

good luck with your WI tomorrow Rainbow :hugs:

sorry to hear the pizza didn't turn out well :(

I gained 1lb tonight. Not impressed really as i haven't been that particularly bad this week, it's :witch: time though.

Actually felt like giving it up today. OH's gone from helping me (well, trying) to say 'just 1 won't hurt' :roll:

I've decided to set myself a little goal though, by 28th April i want 7lb off so that's 3 weeks today. Hope i can do it :(

I think little goals are best hunny! So much more obtainable!

Nat, its totally understandable though! You had Grady's birthday! Just like its understandable as I had my SIL's birthday and two Easter dinners. But I understand, it doesn't make me feel any better that I have a legitimate excuse. :(

:hugs: Squidge, could just be water retention from the :witch:

I think little goals are best, that way you have something to look forward to in the near future :hugs:

Well i've got 3.5lb to go for my 1st half a stone but i actually want 7lb off in 3 wks so that'll take it to 10.5lb

if that makes sense? :haha:

well done babyhopes! :happydance:

we're having tacos tonight and I made my own seasoning!!

Well done babyhopes :)

I'm going to make a batch of chilli later and freeze it in portions so it'll be easier for me :haha:

Well done babyhopes!

Squidge - I think thats the way to do it. Homemade and healthy ready meals :) its what I do when I'm on a diet!

freezing stuff is a good idea! Especially with such a young baby at home :)

So I lost 1.5lbs last week(well the scale say 1.8 but I'm rounding down ;-) ) Not quite the 2 I had hoped for but the AF was here, so guess it's better than nothing.

This weekend will be baaaaad. We're going out for greek food tomorrow night and every time I travel on a train for a couple of hours I want to eat junk, so will try and resist tomorrow and Sunday.

Oh and I should seriously ban all dried fruit from the house, I can eat loads of it...and a small handful of raisins has 1.5Points whereas you get a ton of grapes for the same amount of points...I've already had Craisins and dried apricots as well as the fruit in my porridge so I'm already slightly over my points for the day.

well done Rainbow! :happydance: I had no idea dried fruit was so high! Stan likes it but I'm not a big fan

Yeah P is a fan of trail mix and whatnot but I've never been either. Good to know! It'll bolster my argument as to why I don't eat them.

:smug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"