The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

First day back on track and i've done really well.......woohoo :haha:

B - Turkey Rashers, Beans & Toast - 4.5pts
160ml SS Milk - 1pt
D - Crackers (4) & butter - 2pts
T - Jacket Potato, home-made Chilli and Lettuce - 10pts

S - funsize crunchie - 1.5pts

:D

I have had the most chocolate-tastic cheat day today :)
Not even going to think about how much I'm over my points but at least I enjoyed it :haha:

glad you had a good day Squidge!

and glad you had a great cheat day Rainbow :)

so I'm feeling better about my weight loss slowing down :mrgreen: I was looking tonight at what would be considered a healthy BMI for me and where I need to go to and to be at the top index of a healthy bmi for my height I have 73 more pounds to lose, if I lose 1 pound (on average a week) for the next year I'll be within 21 pounds of reaching my goal! :happydance:

good morning fellow weight watchers :hugs:

I hope you all have a good day and a great weekend :)

I had a sneaky weigh in today and I'm almost at 217 which would be 2.5 pounds lost for the week. I'm not getting my hopes up though because last week I went up .5 pounds on weigh in day :rofl:

I had an off day yesterday (stress) and didn't eat very well so that may have also played a part.

I hear you on the stress bit, Vickie. I'm hoping to STS for this week, it'll be a miracle if I do, lmao. That would mean 4lbs gone in one week! Is there a praying smilie? :haha:

Although I've been working my ASS off in damage control this past week. 30mins of stationary bike riding a day and walks for almost an hour for 3 of the days this week when we had the nice weather. I've earned 19 activity points in the past 5 days! :shock: :rofl:

But I'm stressed to the max with stuff going on atm and so I haven't been eating well which won't help my cause either. :nope:

Good job Vickie!
I jumped on the scale early as well, and I've lost 2lbs. Seems amazing to me that this works! lol. Even though I get it, I just don't feel deprived. Sometimes I just want to go crazy and order a HUGE pizza and eat it all! lol..but I love the fact that I can have a taste of chocolate at the end of the night and not feel bad about it...and still lose weight! Hopefully it stays off for my weigh in on sunday! Might be going out for dinner with my grandma tonight and it makes me nervous as I'm not sure where we'd go, so I can't really prepare on what to order!

That's great Sherileigh! :happydance:

Wow well done on the exercise this week Tiff!!! :mrgreen:

I think not dipping to much into my flex points helped this week!

I definitely agree with you Sherileigh, I love that WW is so flexible :)

I've dipped quite a bit into my flexpoints. But I only get 20 points and I just struggle to stay within those points! I get hungry A LOT! So I try to eat a lot of healthy snacks, but they still add up!

I think this is the first week I've not gone much into my flex points :lol:

usually I have a massive cheat day :blush:

I'm going out to visit my parents in Canmore at the beginning of may and have NO idea how I'll be able to stay on this..we usually have a glass of wine at night, some m&ms (my favorite) and usually go to a great steak house in banff for Prime rib!! Yikes! We also walk, hike, cycle, swim, so maybe that will help?

It should help Sherileigh!

Wine is 2 points for 5 fl oz. You could get away with having the prime rib so long as you opt to have a salad (not caesar though! :winkwink: ) and no bread or potatoes. The walking and hiking will definitely help too. :hugs: You can do it!

I hear your frustrations though, its so hard to watch everyone else when you're trying to limit yourself. :hugs:

I think all the exercise will definitely help :)

thanks ladies.. for the encouragement :D ive been working with no internet since monday.. and omg my new job had me in tears :( and also i wasnt able to follow ww diet like i normally would if at home.. i dont know what my next weigh in will be like.. plus i got af which makes me feel huge and bloated.. grr i think at most i had 6-8 pts a day at this job was so stressful.. i havent even weighed my self yet will do 2mor morning.. and dreading it..

:hugs: Babyhope!

:cry: Just had someone comment on how good I look. :cry: I can't even begin to mention how good its making me feel! Totally reinforcing my drive to really do this!

Just wanted to say a big big big big thank you to Vickie, I don't think I would've had to guts to try this if you hadn't have done so first. Thank you for giving me strength! Even if you didn't know you were... :shy:

:hugs:

that's so awesome that someone gave you such a nice compliment Tiff :hugs:

:blush: And thank you. I'm so glad I joined because I really need to lose weight, needed to for years. And I'm so happy to have this group because you've really helped me get through the hard times :hugs:

Gah, it must be :witch: time soon, I'm sooo emotional today! :haha:

GROUP HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG!!!! :hugs: :rofl:

But seriously, all you ladies on here... especially you and Nat have been super awesome in helping me get through it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->