The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Yup, I do the same. I'll be like "Well, that was good... but it wasn't [X amount of points] good. :haha:

Well done on the losses!!!! :flower:

I snuck in a weigh in today, lost nothing!! Darn. I've had a rough week, but have been sticking within my points. My supportive OH went out to Dairy Queen....grrr...so I caved and got the lowest point item, well one of the lowest. A small chocolate sundae is 6 pts. Using part of my weekly allowance. Haven't had ice cream in weeks....I'm so weak.

I've been eating the skinny cow ice cream sandwiches and the Breyers ice cream cups (all 2 points a piece) and it really helps me with my sweet/ice cream cravings :hugs:

your official WI is on Sunday right? you still have time to lose :) I found early on that I tended to lose everything the two days before WI :)

So I've been my brutal self, and have been doing a few weigh ins and I haven't been losing anything. So I kept trying to figure out why! Even though I ate all but 1 if my flex points I still have like 15 Activity Points that I haven't even touch (and won't) before WI.

So I was getting really down about it, started wondering if I was hitting a plateau, blah blah blah, then this morning I saw that the :witch: came!

So that makes sense as to why I'm not losing, I'm probably retaining water and whatnot. Would also explain why I've been dying with my need for salt these past few days... :haha:

So that makes me feel better. However, WI is in 3 days and I'm pretty sure I'll STS or gain! That'll suck but at least I can blame it on the :witch: right? And hopefully by next week's WI I'll have dropped the water that I'm retaining? [-o< :angelnot:

Before I saw the :witch: I was thinking, "man... how am I supposed to exercise MORE to get past a plateau?" I've already got 15 AP, frig how many more am I supposed to get? :shock: :wacko: Totally was mind boggling.

:shy: I'm so obsessive over this :haha:

:hugs: Tiff hopefully your body surprises you, you might just lose a bit you never know :)

Its true, but we'll see. I just feel better that there is a reason... if that makes sense? :haha:

I got really cross with myself in my third week of WW when I had been really good all week(unlike now) and sts at the meeting...AF showed up the next morning, at least I knew why I didn't lose...the next week I lost 3.5lbs

I'm doing alright today, quite hungry though :(

Porridge+fruit(3.5)
Juice(1)
fruit(2)
Soup(0)
Hummus, Carrots+Pitta(4.5)
=11 so far

I'm off to the library in a bit to get some fertility books ;-) Maybe that will be a good reminder WHY I am trying to lose weight and get me a bit more motivated.

Well my first 2 days have gone well. I'm really liking the online ww it's so much easier just to find foods and get ideas and log it all. I tried pitta with humous and salad which sounded really 'diet' but I love humous and omg it was lovely.
Tackling the smallest ocean pie known to man for tea (ww own of course lol) with tons of veg and a jacket pot.
Good luck with the rest of your week everyone!

:hugs: Rainbow hope you found something low in points and filling to eat!

Well done New2 :happydance:

a good day for me here, think I'll come in right on my points target :) Earned a few points going to swim class with Hannah today as well, which has put me at 28 activity points for the week :happydance:

Holy fark I am beat! Did a bunch of running around with my MIL and SIL, earned 9 AP today alone! :shock:

Did I mention that I didn't realize that we'd be walking so much and I did this all in heels? :dohh: I think I should earn extra AP for that! :angelnot:

I'm gonna go sit on the couch and die now. :hi: :rofl:

Not brave.... more like resigned. :rofl:

My SIL lost her house key and I didn't get the email from P until we were on the bus about where he put her spare key. So because they had to come back with me to get the aforementioned key, I needed to go around with them for their errands.

Yup. Not fun. :haha: But its activity points!

Well this morning I got my first AF in a year and a half! Yuck. Hoping that's the reason for no weight loss? Fingers crossed that it'll be gone by sunday (WI)!

My WI day changes weekly Sherileigh, and my WI is Sunday this week. We can pray to the WI Gods together! :haha:

I find that I retain water the week/half week before AF arrives and it definitely affects my WI

good morning all :hugs:

hope you all are having a good day :)

I have lots of errands to run today and this weekend! I'm going to try and be good today and tomorrow though so I can really enjoy going to Chili's on Sunday :lol:

I did a sneaky weigh in and I think the 4 hours of walking I did yesterday helped! :happydance: Let's hope it stays that way! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->