The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Really? I didn't know! Thanks anyway :)

Hopefully someone from the UK can help!

I cant wait to join on friday and get my points calculator! X

I tried it, and it says the tin is worth 4 points. :flower:

:shrug: I'm not sure tiff. Part of me also wonders if how much you weigh affects how many points you get for certain activities???

and good morning all :hi:

I tried it, and it says the tin is worth 4 points. :flower:

I don't have my card here but that sounds about right. A tin of beans/lentils usually has 4-4.5 Points.
I love veggie chilli, think I'm going to make some more this weekend plus a big batch of brown rice...I don't care that they don't advise you to freeze/reheat rice, I just don't feel like cooking rice for 40 mins every time I want it :haha:

Still catching up trying to stick to 16(ish) Points for a couple of days as I'm still up by 1.5lbs(I think) from last weekend :( I'm also invited to 2 children's birthday parties this weekend so will have to see how I can get away with eating very little when I'm there.

My day so far
Porridge(4)
Juice(1)
dried fruit, apple and a tiny, tiny amount of peanut butter :growlmad: (3)
Hummus(2)
carrots(0)
soup(0)

I've frozen rice before :shrug: it comes out okay :D

oh and for the brown rice Stan has been using 2.5 (or a bit more) cups of water to 1 cup rice and it's been cooking perfectly :thumbup:

I've frozen rice before :shrug: it comes out okay :D

oh and for the brown rice Stan has been using 2.5 (or a bit more) cups of water to 1 cup rice and it's been cooking perfectly :thumbup:

They don't advise it over here as it's a major cause of food poisoning apparently due to some bacteria in the rice...
I still do it and have never gotten sick from it

Is anyone here in the U.S. or are we all Canadian/UKers?

I really crave these:
https://brands.kraftfoods.com/jello/products/pudding/fat-free-sugar-free-instant-pudding/
So I was just wondering if anyone would be happy to pick me up a few boxes and ship them to me if I reimburse cost&shipping?

hmm I think it's all Canadians & UK but they *might* have it here

I'm positive I've seen these before. I can take a look if you want! If you can pay the postage and cost of them I don't mind sending them to you at all! :hugs:

I can have a look-see this weekend as well if Tiff doesn't find them, I know they sell that brand here...

Just popped by to say 3lb lost this week :happydance:. Keep going everyone, you're doing so well!

Hey girlies!!

I know i sed i was gunna b good this week but.... this guy i work with took me out for hot chocolate and chocies at the posh chocolate shop again!!! :cloud9:

So... ill try again tomo!!!

P.S I realise im a total failure but believe me these chocs were worth it!!! xxx

Well done everyone on their losses :flower:

I've lost 3lb this week :) 6.5lb in total now! Not much but i feel as though i'm 'in the zone' :haha:

I'm positive I've seen these before. I can take a look if you want! If you can pay the postage and cost of them I don't mind sending them to you at all! :hugs:

I'm going to send you a message tomorrow...much too tired now ;)

Think I did alright today, if only I hadn't eaten dried apricots this morning(2 Points!!) and had some of the potato/chicken cakes I made for the children this evening, I calculated those at 3 Points :(
I'm still within my (lower) points but would have rather used them on something nice.

:hugs: Rainbow I do that sometimes, eat something than think it wasn't worth the points :(

https://www.facebook.com/weightwatchers if anyone is interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->