The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Its just that weight fluctuates so much that I don't know if it'll stay like this for WI day. If it doesn't, can I just use today's weight instead? :winkwink: :haha:

:angelnot:

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been in here for ages, I fell of the WW wagon for a couple of weeks, I had other things on my mind :blush:
Went to WI for first time in 3 weeks today and lost 2lb so really pleased with that.
I will catch up with this thread when the kids are in bed.
Hope you are all ok :hugs:
chrissie xx

another 2lbs for me :D sorry ive not had much time to be online at the mo.. my last weigh in was tuesday and since then ive been so bad.. :dohh: i hope i havent put on the 2lbs since

WI for tomorrow :) Things looked good today so keeping my fingers crossed

Nobody answered my question if I could use today's weight if Sunday's is up a bit. :haha: I take it that means no? :sulk: :haha:

Vickie!

We got the stuff for tomorrow. Thankfully we had most of the ingredients on hand, didn't have to pick up much.

So we'll be having Spinach and Cheese stuffed pasta shells, the Hot Baked Artichoke Dip with baked tostitos and veggies and we bought the Vita Tops and FF Cool Whip to have for dessert.

P also picked up some of the 0 point Chocolate Pudding for the Vita Tops as well. I personally like the Vita Top with just the whipped cream on it, but its there if you guys want it.

:D

Just tracking:
Porridge(4.5)
Juice(1)
Cereal Bar(1.5)
Hummus+Carrots(1.5)
Pizza(10)
=18.5

+ Skinny Cow(2), Chocolate(4)
=24.5 (grrr)

I've been bad today!

We didn't have anything "easy" to make for lunch so I just ate some cheese, crackers and carrots :dohh: which of course left me starving so I had a skinny cow and some popcorn but am starving now at 7:30 :argh: hope the tacos fill me up. Must not skip lunch again!

Well I went to a kids birthday party this morning and despite my good intentions still indulged on the party food :( I even had breakfast before I went, thinking it would stop me from eating anything while I was there :(

Cheerios(3.5)
Pineapple(1)
tiny slice of cake(literally tiny as it was supposed to be for one of the kids) (5??)
half a egg&tomato sandwich(3??)
3 granola clusters(5??)
3 Peanut Butter cookies(5??)
=22.5(???)

good thing I have 0-Point soup in the fridge!

Well done Vickie!
Wow this board moves pretty fast lol need to visit more and keep up!
I've managed my first weekend without any slip ups! Went for a walk over Cannock Chase today, but was slow and leisurely with bubba and hubby rather than fast and furious lol MUST START SWIMMING AGAIN! lol

Edit: Have got Wii fit now (with Just Dance) so hopefully I'll be able to do some toning!

I've got just dance too but rarely use it :dohh:

I've been pants today. Had cornflakes for breakfast, jacket potato and home-made chilli for dinner then had a white bagette with butter on for tea, aswell as a sausage roll. Oops! Think i'd better cut points down for the next couple of days.

On the plus side, it's my mums birthday today and she's got 2 cakes and i didn't have any when the others did :D

:hi: Everyone! Glad to hear you had a good weekend New2! :)

Today was good, Tiff made a great WW friendly meal :) I'm still stuffed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->