The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

:lol: We had ours for 3 nearly 4 weeks and they were still good. of course that one did explode in the oven yesterday.................:rofl:

:hugs: Rainbow I was wondering how you were doing, seemed like you'd been quiet for a few days

Right.
I've bitten the proverbial bullet and weighed myself.
I was quite good during pregnancy and always said I wouldn't rush to lose weight after I'd had the baby, that I'd focus on him. The last 6 weeks though, I've been eating loads. Bread and crisps are my downfall.

After I had the baby, I was 13st 8 - 12 lbs heavier than my pre baby weight.

I'm horrified to discover I've put on 1 stone extra.

Why have I done this?! Now I have 26lb to lose just to get back to pre baby weight! I'm so fed up about it, but at least I've started to do something about it today. My diet will start tomorrow. I'm going to sign up to WW online now, and start as I mean to go on!

Can't believe I'm here again! I'm a perpetual Weight Watchers member! I got down to 11st 11 a few years ago, which is 5lb off my goal. AAAAAAAAAARGH! My goal is 11st 6 which is the top of the 'healthy weight' for my height, but at that weight I'm a size 12 (uk) and 14 on top, which is perfect for me. I'm a 16 and 18 on top now. So fed up :( It was difficult enough before, how am I going to do this with a baby! :(((

:hugs: Welcome to the group. It is so hard with a new baby, I didn't join until a few months ago so Hannah was well over a year old which I do think makes it a bit easier. Squidge is a member here who has a young baby and she might be able to give you some tips?

Welcome to the group :wave:

I have been doing ok ish, have a real problem picking between meals and then feeling guilty, but then picking more - must sort myself out! Also, still not drinking nearly enough water. I know what i'm doing wrong, and I know what I should be doing so why arent I!!!

Today at lunch I made egg rolls for dh and I, I decided to save myself 1.5 points so gave dh one of my egg yolks and I had 2 white and 1 yolk. I didn't tell him I did that but afterwards he asked what sort of eggs I got this week as the yolks were hugh :haha: I told him that when I started this diet he said he would support me (which hasn't happened at all) but he needed to eat more then me - so I gave him more lol

I had a right rant at him last night, because he came home from work at lunch time, had the lunch i prepared for him and then went and got a big bag of crisps and chocolate from the cupboard and ate half and left the rest on the side so I had to look at it all afternoon! I don't care about him having it (although would prefer him not to infront of me) but get so mad when he doesnt put it away out of sight afterwards - I know I have very little willpower and that is my proble but he isn't helping and being so inconsiderate!

Sorry rant over :wacko:

:hugs: You're not alone, my willpower is non-existent a lot of the times as well

hope he'll support you more now.

I did get a chuckle out of the egg yolk story though :rofl:

:hugs: Rainbow I was wondering how you were doing, seemed like you'd been quiet for a few days

Well, I went to see my GF this weekend(long distance) and she doesnt know about BnB so I don't post when I'm there ;-)

I did alright today:

Porridge(3.5)
Juice(1)
Sugar Free Jelly(0)
Eggwhites, Bread, Ketchup(4)
Liquorice(1.5)
Soup(0)
Pitta Bread(2.5)
Houmous(2.5)
=15

that's right I remember (now) you saying that you were going to be gone for the weekend :dohh:

hope you had a good weekend/visit :)

Hey girls!!!

Sorry i havent been around lately but tbh i havent been doing the diet :dohh:

I'm back on track now, with only 1lbs worth of damage!

So im on 21 points a day and ill be tracking in this thread!!! I'm determined again!!!

xxxx

Oh and....

Welcome all new people!!

AND

Congrats on ALL weight loss!!!

New2Bumps - I know the feeling! I was a gold member at WW once when I was 9 stone and I'm now 13 stone!! Its difficult with such a young baby but I'm gonna try my best (I've only just joined too!) So welcome :) I'm gonna make big batches of pasta sauces and veg curries, freeze in portions, then just make up pasta/rice as and when needed. And I have beef casserole frozen that I made myself and is 3 points, thats what I had for lunch today!

I've also got lots of ww ready meals, crisps and biscuits. :thumbup:

:hugs: Welcome back Panda, was wondering where you'd gotten to

Great to see you Panda! I'm on 21 points too... it sucks. :haha: We were out today and could smell something or other being deep fried, and both my OH and I were like "OMG... YUUUUUUMMMM!!!!"

:dohh: I was totally cursing doing the diet, lol.

I've been good and haven't weighed myself yesterday or the day before... but I think I'm going to sneak in a weigh in tomorrow morning. :dohh: For some reason I need to know where I'm at during the week. Then I can adjust my exercise accordingly.

OH!

:growlmad:

Speaking of exercising, I'm super PISSED! :haha:

So since I've started doing WW, doing 30 mins on the stationary bike got me 2 activity points. I remember when I started I tried doing 45 mins, saw that it only got me 2 activity points as well so I went back to only doing a half hour. Well, yesterday I got ambitious and did 45 mins on the bike. 2 AP's, as per normal. Today however, I decided I only wanted to do a half hour. When I typed it in, it said I only got 1 activity point for that, not 2!!! :hissy:

Ditto for my walking, everything is different now. I haven't done a weight change from yesterday to today, not to mention I haven't gone down a point or anything since my last weigh in... I have NO idea why they're counting for less.

:nope: Doesn't make me very motivated to exercise, that's for sure.

:confused: that's odd that they changed the activity points on you like that????

I haven't really noticed a change but I probably don't pay an overly large amount of attention to it either :blush:

:shy: Is it bad that I notice? :haha:

I'm like, obsessive with how many extra points I can earn. Its ridiculous, really. :rofl:

no I don't think it's bad at all! :hugs: I think as I get lower in points I will be keeping a much more careful eye on my activity points

I wouldn't worry too much about the points for the activity, you know that you're burning more calories the longer you go and that's all that matters!

Part of me wonders if its because I've already earned almost 13 Activity Points for the week?

It wasn't hard though. Doing my 30 mins on the bike a day, walking and then going out and dancing Saturday night definitely helped to add them up. :neutral:

Can someone help me? I need to know how many points a 400g tin of red kidney beans is! 270 cals and 0 saturated fat. Thanks :flower:

Just made vegetable chilli - going to split it into portions and freeze!

I wish I could hun! Your points calculations are different over there. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->