The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I was JUST about to post in here! :haha:

Down a pound! :dance: Wish it was more but I think I overdid it with the dip yesterday. :shy: I definitely was listening to my tastebud cues more than my hunger ones. Oops! :shy:

But that's okay! I thought I was going to STS or gain so I'm quite pleased! :dance:

Great job Vickie and Tyff!
I'm down 1.5lbs! That's 5.6 lbs total so far!! I'm pretty excited!
I have a question...I'm going out for brunch today, to Cora's. Not sure if you've heard of them, but they have healthy meals as far as I know. But I'm just not sure how to count the points. I look up omelette or crepe and there's a million different point values. Any idea on how to figure out how many points I've eaten?

I would try googling the restaurant for nutritional information, just type in the restaurant name + nutritional info. Some places have everything listed and you can easily work out the points from there

and well done on the loss! :happydance:

Mmm, Cora's. :munch:

Well, you can ask for an egg white omlette, which would be less points for that option. Or ask if they do the Egg Creations substitute. Cora's is great, but I definitely wouldn't say that its WW friendly. :nope: They still cook in high fat oils and whatnot.

They don't even post their nutritional info online. Crazy! You could always ask for the nutritional info when you go there, but I don't think they have it.

Rule of thumb(s):

Your fist is the average size of a cup

a half cup would be your hand cupped

3oz is the palm of your hand

Hope that helps! Don't forget to add all the stuff in the omlette too!

OMG :shock:

I looked up Chili's nutritional info and what I was planning to get is like 40 points. Yeah not happening :rofl: so I had to completely change my game plan. So happy I looked

I've tried to look it up and they don't have their nutritional info posted online. I'm told they don't have anything at the restaurant either. Do I just guess?

I've frozen rice before :shrug: it comes out okay :D

oh and for the brown rice Stan has been using 2.5 (or a bit more) cups of water to 1 cup rice and it's been cooking perfectly :thumbup:

They don't advise it over here as it's a major cause of food poisoning apparently due to some bacteria in the rice...
I still do it and have never gotten sick from it

Is anyone here in the U.S. or are we all Canadian/UKers?

I really crave these:
https://brands.kraftfoods.com/jello/products/pudding/fat-free-sugar-free-instant-pudding/
So I was just wondering if anyone would be happy to pick me up a few boxes and ship them to me if I reimburse cost&shipping?

Are you in the UK?

Did you manage to get any Jello? I have found it in a shop i go to here in Germany so if you still would like some and tell me which one(s) you want
I will pick them up next weekend and send them to you. I only pay british postage costs from here as well so should be quite cheap?

Just PM me??? xxxxx:thumbup:

Congratulations on the losses.

I have totally fell off the bandwagon this weekend, managed a .5lb loss on Friday then went away for the weekend and done nothing but eat and drink, plus I'm due a visit from the :witch: so without a doubt put on this week! Oooooops, oh well, back to if from tomorrow I guess.

Tomorrow morning I'm enrolling in 2 circuit courses which run from the start of may till mid july, so hoping that will help me get back to fitness. Plus going to get into the habit of taking our dog for long walks because dh always walks her but with him going away for 6 months in july it will be me, may as well start now!

:hugs: Well done Ald, you still lost!!

I totally blew my points today but it was worth it :rofl:

I tried and stick to as little points as possible today and did ok
Slept in until 11 so didn't have breakfast

Eggwhite Sandwich(3.5)
Soup(0)
Potato+Chilli(4.5)
Cereal Bar(1)
= 9 Points, didn't quite mean to eat that little but it's 10:30pm so won't be eating anything else now

ald, well done and I'll PM you :)

RainbowMum, if Ald can get the Jello I'd definitely go that route. For me to ship it to you is crazy expensive! :wacko:

If she can't get it, then I definitely don't mind grabbing it for you! Just trying to save you time/money. :hugs:

I WANT SOME DORITOS!!!

3 days in and I'm already missing my crisps. I'm quite sure I have some kind of addiction! I daren't look up the points of the bags to 'share' that I've been indulging in during post pregnancy gorges!!!

Still, dieting since Weds and I've lost 4lb so persevere. Was thinking earlier, what do I want more? To be slim or to eat crisps. I've figured the problem is that crisps are NOW, being slim is at least 4 or 5 months away!

Hey Ho... I'm sure once I can tell I'm losing I'll feel much better. Got the Wii fit up and running yesterday and managed a small jog, the step and boxercise, so at least I can try and do 30 mins 3x a week, as well as my swimming. Got Just Dance too, but not looked at it yet! Maybe I can put that on and shed a few pounds!​

How are you all doing?

Crisps are totally my downfall, I sometimes buy Walkers Baked when ASDA has them on offer but then end up eating a few of the little bags...so now I'd rather not have them in the house and buy a small bag when I deserve a treat ;-)
Walkers Baked(the small bags from the 6-pack) are only 1.5 Points, the Weight Watchers ones are ok but more expensive. I used to get 1 small bag at the weigh-ins every week

I weighed this morning and seems like I have got rid of the extra weight I gained 10 days ago, so now I have to keep up the good work to actually 'lose' something.

tracking for today
Porridge with fruit(3)
OJ(1)
cheese&apple(1)
hummus(3)
bagel with egg(3)
[dinner later] chilli+ rice/potato(5)
=16 already :(

sweets are my downfall, I'm okay with not having chips and such

so far so good for me today but I'm not feeling well at all so am only eating what Stan makes me :haha: :rofl:

Didn't go too overboard with my Flex points yesterday so that was good. :mrgreen:

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well Vickie! :(

that's great Tiff! :)

I'm dreading next week's WI because of lunch yesterday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->