The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

:hugs: You've been doing awesome with earning AP and whatnot! Keep up with the amazing work you're already doing and I'm sure it'll be ok!

I totally understand though, anything and I start freaking out that I'm not going to lose. Its the only motivation I have at times to stick with it! :hugs:

Can't see me losing anything this week. My OH found out he's been accepted for a new job today :)happydance:) so we went out for a celebratory meal at Pizza hut :rofl: We had a starter, big Pizza AND hot cookie dough for dessert :dohh: :dohh:

Pants! :(

Thanks Vickie! It's great, it's more money and he won't have to work weekends so we can have family time at weekends cos he's not had them off since last year!! :happydance:

If i gain this week i've told him it's gonna cost him :rofl:

Well I'm back. Doubting myself, so we'll see how long I last this time around.
Just got off a massive like 3 week cheat, between Grady's Birthday, Easter and a death of a very close family friend, I've not been paying attention to anything, and due to the death, I've been actually eating to make myself feel better.
Got through yesterday being good. Really need to get back on track - think I've probably gained all I lost back!

Anyways, enough about me! Hope everyone is doing great!!!

:hugs: Nat, sorry for your loss. We're all here if you need us!

Did anyone see the WW tip that they gave on Facebook? That broccoli and Sausage casserole looks delish! :munch:

I've not seen it Tiff but have had no chance to look at FB yet, will when Hannah goes down for her nap :thumbup:

I don't think you get flex points in the UK New2. Here they are 35 "extra" points that you get per week

No, we don't get flex points in the UK

first time I had a chance to sit down and track my day:
Porridge(3.5)
Juice(1)
Egg Bagel(3)
apricot, breadsticks, ricecake(3)
Wheat&Veggies(2)
Marshmallows(1)
=13.5 just hope I didn't forget anything

Wooooooooooooooo!!Ive just got back from weigh in...and not only have I lost 3 and half pound,im now down to pre pregnancy weight!!!!yay.xxx

I put 2lbs on :(:(:(:(:(

But we have a new forum to live in :):):)

I know i say this everyweek BUT I'm gunna do it properly this week! PROMISE!!!

Right so today...

tea 1/2
chicken ceasar wrap 7.5
Kinder x 2 :blush: 8
BBQ Pork and rice (yummy) 8
Yoghurt 1 1/2

Sooooo 25.5 points today :blush:

Bit over only allowed 21!!! Soooo I'm allowing myself 18 points for tomo and the next day to make up for the over spend... not a good start to my week!! x

Weigh in for me tomorrow, i'm looking at another gain...AGAIN. Totally f*cked off!!!

Right now, i feel like giving it up. I struggle with willpower as it is and OH doesn't help mentioning takeaways and eating out all the time. He knows how shit i am at dieting.

I know it's my fault, i know i don't 'have' to eat the food but it doesn't help when you've got people banging on at you saying 'you're fine as you are, you don't need to diet'. :hissy:

Just piss off will ya!!! *not you lot, them obviously* :haha:

So cheesed off! Gonna go to weigh in tomorrow and take the gain on the chin i suppose.

Sorry ladies, REALLY needed to get that out! :cry:

Well done Harveysmum. I didn't see your post first, i was too busy having a hissy fit! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->