The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

:hugs: Panda & Squidge. Hope you can get back on.

that sucks that he's not more helpful Squidge :hugs:

I've told him he's got to stop mentioning takeaways/eating out/anything really bad and he's apologised for it and said he won't do it anymore. We shall see....! He said he's going to start back his 'diet' whatever that maybe too, i dunno.

I wanted to lose 13lbs by my birthday in June so i don't think that's going to happen now, it's only roughly 8wks away :( Suppose if i think positive after tomorrows weigh in it maybe possible, who knows.

Well done Harvey'smom.
Squidge & Panda you can do it!
I'm so amazed...at the end of the day I have 6 points left!! All I can do is sit here and daydream about what to have...feels like christmas! Somehow I'm sure I'll still manage to eat over the six points! LOL. I want cookies....I feel like eating about 20.
I'm trying to be good this week as saturday night I'm going out to celebrate my birthday with some friends. Going to the bar and will be having some drinks! I haven't drank (well drank more than one drink in a night) in over a year and a half...so I'm a little nervous! I'm very excited though!

:) Sherileigh I hope you didn't go to overboard ;) I find myself like that sometimes but I am generally okay with having just the amount within my points allowance, I hate going over unless it's a day I plan to cheat

have fun on Saturday! :happydance:

:hi: Been lurking but not posting. Doing well!

Although I did sneak a few fries from P's order when we got burgers from South Street Burger Co. yesterday. :winkwink:

I love their stuff, was good and got the whole wheat bun instead of the white, didn't get the cheese (although having a slice of monterey jack on your burger is heaven!) AND I got a salad instead of the onion rings that I was craving.

So, 6 points in total as opposed to the potential 18. But, P had to go and order fries and sprinkle it with BBQ powder... yumminess... so I had to have a few. But, I only had about 5 or so! I wanted the entire thing tbh. :haha:

:shy: I kept reminding myself that it was probably tasty, but not 12 extra points tasty... iykwim... :haha:

:hugs: squidge!

We can do it, get back on the weight watchers wagon together!

Right... My day

Peanut bar 1 1/2
chicken wrap 4 1/2
chicken and potato wedges (homemade) 9
WW dessert 2

Sooo 17 points today... might have another WW dessert late which makes it 19 for the day :)

2 points saved to go towards my 4.5 points over yesterday. :)

I really have to get back in the swing of things, for a few weeks I have been doing ok for 4-5 days a week, then completely blow it for the other 2/3....then I scramble and try and save as many points as possible only to blow my points again after being good for 5 days... *sigh*
Yesterday, I blew my points...by a lot...until 8pm I was under my daily points, then I binged on chocolate :(

So today I tried to stay under 16 as I weigh-in tomorrow

porridge(3.5)
fruit(2.5)
egg bagel(3)
soup(0)
fruit(1)
wheat+veg(2)
soup(0)
fruit(1)
=13 but think I overdid the 0-Point veg today as I had 2 bowls of soup plus loads of veg with my dinner

Well - day 3 of being back on, and so far so good!

Tried Bok Choy with dinner tonight - wasn't a fan - how do you and Stan cook it Vickie???

well I cut off the end and take it apart and clean it that way (though you probably know that). And I cook it in the wok with a bit of olive oil, garlic, and salt (covering it with a lid)

how long do you do it??
that's what i did - basically. we tried with some chicken broth instead though, and garlic. no lid - and it was still a little crisp?

umm I don't really time it maybe 5-7 minutes. The lid definitely helps soften it up

Hey guys I'm starting weightwatchers :D I've tried other diets but never stick to them for long enough and i've recently gained 7lbs wtf. I want to lose 1-2st. I'm almost 10st at the moment :( I'm allowed 26 points which seems like quite a lot?!

That does seem a lot but i'm sure you're breastfeeding (Correct me if i'm wrong?) so you'll get an extra 6 (i'm sure it's 6) points for it :)

Welcome aboard, Blah!

Sorry Blah, i'm wrong....just found this -

Yes, breastfeeding exclusively = Score 10
Yes, supplementing breastfeeding with solid foods = Score 5

I do apologise! :blush:

Welcome aboard Blah! :dance: I was skeptical of even losing 5lbs when I started and I'm down 19lbs now! :dance: It definitely works. :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->