The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Well, still up! Down from what I weighed myself on Monday morning, but still up 6lbs from when I was at my absolute lowest on March 25th. :(
Bah!
Guess I just have to keep at it.

Considering you're just coming back from a 3 week 'cheat' session, I'd say being up 6lbs is pretty decent. There was Grady's parties, so there was birthday cake and ice cream I imagine, then with the loss of your friend and didn't you go to marble slab on the weekend?

All things considering I think that's pretty good! Well, as good as it can be when you are upset about gaining. :hugs: You've done it before, you can do it again!

Just quickly tracking as otherwise I will forget about that sneaky biscuit I had this morning ;-)

porridge(3.5)
Juice(1)
biscuit(1)
fruit(1.5)
houmous, pitta, soup, veg(7)

=14 so far. I overdid the houmous a bit but it was looooovely :haha:

edited later:
cheese toast(1.5)
soup, bagel, egg(3)
fruit(2)
=20.5

sorry I know I've been MIA :blush: I was sick, than Hannah was sick/teething, and now Stan and I are sick (me for the second time :dohh:)

Anyways because of it I haven't been great with tracking online though I've been tracking in my head and am fairly certain I'm coming in under my points :blush:

hope you all are doing well? :hugs:

We took Madison for a walk round the park today - was lovely :cloud9: We had a little picnic too so we even took our own food so i wouldn't go over points :D Only, i came home and had a little binge :dohh:

Just going to tally up how many points i've had today and how many i need to claw back by next week....good gob i managed to save a couple yesterday!

walks and picnics are great! :) we take Hannah sometimes though she doesn't generally sit and eat :roll: :rofl:

having a good day today. Feeling better than I was this morning and yesterday and tracked my points. Looks like I'm way way under for the day even with dinner entered. Just had some popcorn though so that should get me closer to my allowance....but i'll still have 12.5 left I think :shock:

They are! Can't wait till the weather warms up a bit more so we can go out walking round the parks :cloud9:

So, i'm 10pts over - Oops! :blush: I did walk round the park today and have just done 28mins on the wii fit before Madison woke up screaming :lol: so that's not too bad. I just have to be really good next few days now, even though MIL's doing the bloody buffet this Sunday now instead of last week cos she was poorly :roll:

At least you're trying to exercise hun! :hugs:

I'm excited for dinner. I've been craving sausage and sauerkraut for aaaaaaages so I bought some turkey sausages while at the grocery store and now it's in the slow cooker! Mmmm! :smug:

im doin ww online and it wont let me log on! is anyone else having this problem or i it just my comp!? x

I'm in but I'm in Canada so that might make a difference?

1 pound gone for me today :wohoo:

So yesterday I went a bit off course as it was my birthday AND I GOT ENGAGED! :happydance: So I had a couple of treats. :blush: And I'm going out tonight for some drinks, so I may be going over my points. Oops.
Can I weight myself 1 day early? I was thinking it would be better to weigh now than when I'm feeling like dog poop tomorrow. Is that allowed?

^I did that Sherileigh when I changed my weigh in day from Sunday to Saturday :)

Congrats on the engagement!

Just looked online and it doesn't look like I can (I just want to change it for one week). Darn, I've lost weight so far....not sure that I won't put it back on tonight! lol. Oh well...it's just one weigh-in!

I change mine weekly. You can do it. Go to the Weight Tracker, where it has your weight hit the button and change it to tomorrow. It'll probably ask you for your normal weigh in weight, I normally just put the weight I was the week before. It'll tell you that you haven't lost this week and to see you next week, but then the next day it'll ask again to track your weight and then that's when I put in my weight for that day.

:wacko: Hope that made sense? Congrats on the engagement!!! :mrgreen:

Woohoo for being down a pound Vickie! Great job! :mrgreen:

has anyone just followed it themselves without going to a class? I was gonna start on Monday on my own.. is it easy enough?

Natalie doesn't go to a class and isn't signed up online. She has all the paperwork/calculator etc. from family and friends I believe who have/are members though so not sure if it makes a difference

I find it easy enough to follow now that I'm well into the program

I was thinking I could sign up online for a month as its only £10 or so and if I don't get along with it then its not so bad. I wouldnt want to go to a meeting really :( I know some people find them great but i just think theyre embarassing.

ugh scratch that. for some reason they have an initial fee :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"