The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I do it online, don't really have the time to go to an actual meeting and it's very simple

:( sodding :witch: has got me :hissy: :hissy:

Least i've managed to save a couple of points today, haven't had another binge! Hope my bloat dissapears by weigh in :(

:hugs: Squidge!

I feel the same. I got the :witch: last week, and still managed to lose a pound but I don't think I'm going to be that lucky this week. I've had a few sneaky WIs and normally I've lost by now but I haven't yet. I did good this week too and didn't go too crazy with my Flex Points (still have 14 points left!) and I've earned 13 AP for this week too! :nope:

I can hear Vickie saying right now "You never know Tiff, your body might surprise you" ( :winkwink: ) and I'm hoping its true this week as well.

This losing weight buisness is stressful stuff. :cry:

:hugs: Squidge and Tiff

it is so stressful and I'd lie if I said I hadn't had a few near break downs. One weigh in day I was crying because I didn't lose as much as I thought I would. Poor Stan didn't know what to do with me :blush:

Sorry I haven't posted for a while.....I got sick of bnb for about 2 days!! Didn't last long without it :haha:

Anyway.....I lost 2lb at my first weigh in :happydance:

I'm weighing myself every Tuesday so not long til next WI. I didn't join the WW meeting, decided to do it online instead. I was finding it hard to get out the house at 9am because it interfered with Lolas nap and she got grumpy when I disturbed her!!!

Congrats to anyone thats lost :hugs:

And Vickie OT but I LOVE your new siggy!!

Well done on the 2lb loss, Suzanne.

Well, i can definitely say the :witch: is here cos i've been in a FOUL mood today :( MIL's having a buffet for her birthday (belated as she was ill last week) so i made 18 cupcakes, come to ice them and was giving OH a sneaky cupcake when he took the case off they was burnt underneath....checked all of them and they were all burnt so that cheesed off me. Earlier, Madison had gone to sleep so that was my only chance at getting on the wii so i plugged it all in, manage to do 20 minutes on Just Dance before she woke up crying....again! ARGH!

So...i've given up for today :lol: Not going to go mad at the buffet but will have a little bit then when Madison's in bed tonight i'll go on the treadmill for a while, if she lets me :(

Doing awful AGAIN this week! I just like food too much :grr:

I might just give up, i look visibly bigger and my clothes r getting tight again, all my hard work gone.... screw it!!!

Shit, Shit, Shit day :(

But i didn't eat too much at the buffet, 2 pigs in blankets, 3 tiny chips, 2 wedges, 2 tiny pieces of chicken and a mini chocolate eclair.

I shouldn't have had them but this has got to be one of the worst days ever and i'm feeling very upset, my poor brother :(

:( Panda you can do it :hugs:

:hugs: Squidge so sorry to hear about your brother, I hope everything is okay :hugs:

So I totally fell off the wagon this weekend. Thought I'd be back on track today, but thought, well it's still technically my birthday weekend...so what the heck! I weighed myself this morning and STS, so will hopefully be able to correct any damage by next week. Will be a very very good girl from now on! Promise! lol. Must find will power somewhere!
I'm not sure what happened to your brother Squidge? Hope you're ok!

can i join you? i've tried WW time and time again. We just moved to a different area and I really don't like my new leader so I've cancelled my membership and now, of course, now the weight is being put on again.

I have a lot of weight to lose but I'd be happy with just a stone at first!

:hugs: Squidge, I had to search around to find out what was going on. So sorry hunny.

Congrats on losses and :hugs: to anyone whos gained or STS.

Its been a massive shit storm over here too. I kept trying to eat something yesterday but anytime I did it made me feel sick to my stomach. :( So by 5pm I finally ate something. NO idea how I managed to go from 7am to 5pm on coffee alone, guess I was on total autopilot.

Did my WI and I'm down a pound. I'd be happy about it but I'm positive its because my appetite is MIA somewhere and it wasn't the healthy way to lose weight. Worried that I'm going to gain it back if my eating habits don't get any better. :nope: Any food ideas that are easy on the stomach?

Oh! Vickie, if you're ever craving pizza, Pizza Pizza does a gluten free crust that's only 2 WW points per slice. I was so surprised how low points it is! Its not that bad either. :)

Welcome elsie :wave:

Well done Tyff!

I've already booboo'ed today up, had fish & chips from the chippy :blush: It was good though :rofl:

tracking...

oats(3)
milk(0.5)
fruit(1)
Jello(0)
Babybel light(1)
Sandwich(3)
=8.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts