The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

day1

2 bowls of special k without the milk - 4
orange juice - 2
twirl (i suck) - 5.5!
snackajacks - 2
veggie burger - 5
bread roll - 2

total - 20.5

Not too bad :)

Totally off the wagon AGAIN today!!! :( fed up!!!!

I might trya different diet as this one totally isnt motivating me anymore.... im fed up of going to meeting and seeing all my hard work just going away!!

:happydance: Just got a call from the local gym, im going tohave a look round tomo and see about joining.

Its 2 mins drive or 7 min walk (ish) fro my houseand got loads of stuff, creche for holly, swimming pool, kids pool (so i can take holly she loves it) Gym with pwer plates and loads of other stuff, i just hope its not too expensive!!!

They also said i could do a 3 month membership to start with to see if i like it/ use it then go up 2 a 12 month one...

hmmm sounds promising, i just hope i have the time for it!!

oats(3)
milk(0.5)
fruit(1)
Jello(0)
Babybel light(1)
Sandwich(3)
grapes(1)
cheese toast(1)
rice(3)+fish(1.5)+asparagus(0)
=15

:hi: everyone

Can I join please?

I have been watching this thread for a while and now have time to reply, I have been doing ww since last Sept, Ive lost 41lb so 1lb off of 3 stone and I still cant believe it, I love it

Im 4lb away from being at the top end of my healthy bmi, Im now 10st 10lb and wanna lose another stone I think, that will be 4 in all :wacko: never thought I would even lose half a stone

It definately has changed my life and Im not done yet :winkwink:

Im sure everyone can do it :thumbup:

This is so frustrating! I can't log into the online WW, there's no error message, it just won't log me in! And I'm back on it today and trying to be good. I don't have all the points memorized or anything, so just guessing on how many points somethings are!

:hi: Welcome Claire and what an amazing job you've done!

Sherileigh sorry I meant to say this earlier but you've done well! And I think after several "cheat" days to stay the same is really good! :) good luck getting back on this week

what things? I can look them up for you?

sometimes I have to go back to the main page and log in again to get onto my points tracker

what things? I can look them up for you?

sometimes I have to go back to the main page and log in again to get onto my points tracker

I've done that quite a few times, I log in and it just goes back to the main page, like it's pretending I didn't even log in. Weird. It was fine up until today. Although I did avoid it over the weekend...so who knows when it started acting up. :shrug:
Thanks for the offer to look things up, but it'll be quite a few things...if I end up going over a bit then I'll just use some weekly points.

Hi, my name is Louise, I joined WW last Wednesday, so it’s my first weigh in tomorrow. I haven’t felt very positive about the diet, I’ve joined WW before and been quite successful but i’m just not feeling positive this time. I have quite a lot of weight to loose so I’m actually on 28 points a day which I know is a lot compared to some of you ladies, there has only been one day where I have used all my points, I usually eat about 25 points. I know I’m shouldn’t be doing this but I keep jumping on the scales and I haven’t lost any weight. I did have a Chinese takeaway on Friday but that was pointed and I’ve occasionally been having a curly wurly which again I’ve been pointing. I’ve started eating cereal for breakfast which is something I never do. I don’t know what I’ll do if I get weighed tomorrow and I’ve stayed the same. In the past when I’ve joined WW I’ve always done the “No Count” diet, so I haven’t had to count points, so pointing is completely new to me.
I’m feeling nervous already about the weigh in.

Hi, my name is Louise, I joined WW last Wednesday, so it’s my first weigh in tomorrow. I haven’t felt very positive about the diet, I’ve joined WW before and been quite successful but i’m just not feeling positive this time. I have quite a lot of weight to loose so I’m actually on 28 points a day which I know is a lot compared to some of you ladies, there has only been one day where I have used all my points, I usually eat about 25 points. I know I’m shouldn’t be doing this but I keep jumping on the scales and I haven’t lost any weight. I did have a Chinese takeaway on Friday but that was pointed and I’ve occasionally been having a curly wurly which again I’ve been pointing. I’ve started eating cereal for breakfast which is something I never do. I don’t know what I’ll do if I get weighed tomorrow and I’ve stayed the same. In the past when I’ve joined WW I’ve always done the “No Count” diet, so I haven’t had to count points, so pointing is completely new to me.
I’m feeling nervous already about the weigh in.

Well done for taking the step to start ww :thumbup:

The only thing I would say is u have to eat all ur points in order to lose otherwise ur body will go into starvation mode and store all food u eat to fuel body and other thing is u really do need to eat brekkie, this will kick start ur matabolism for the day, even if its only a couple biccies and a cuppa but ideally should be cereal/toast

It is hard to start with at first as u must know as u did it before but once u get into it, it does get easier and it just becomes a way of life

Good luck for weigh in :flower:

Wait, you have to eat all your points? I thought you just had to stay under your max points :dohh:

:hi: Louise! I was on 31 points to start with and am now on 28

yep Blah they want you to eat all of your points for the reason above. I generally come in right around my target though some days I am a few points off......

omg i still have 20 points to eat today :|

Day 2 - 19pts

I might weigh myself tomorrow morning. Should have really done it on day 1 :dohh:

I had to guesstimate my weight the first time because we didn't even own a scale :blush:

good luck for WI tomorrow!

I had 2 WI tonight and I got 2 1/2 off!! yay!!!

Im now back to my total 19lb loss, hopefully will start being more soon!!!

Ohhh and i went to look round that gym today, it was fab everything i need and creche was ok and holl could just the pool and soft play area for free!!

One problem tho is £83 per month ($128 CAD for vickie)!!!!! Thats more than i pay for my car!!! I def cant afford it so back to square one with the whole exercise thing, i dont have anyone to watch holly if i want to go in the evening anyways... EX is a total knob today and said he wouldnt help me out :grr: I might make a thread in GS but i cba to cry about it again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->