The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Please may I join as I am also currently following the ww plan, too date I have lost 5lbs so it is coming off slow and steady. the amount of excercise I do depends on my shifts, but my latest craze spin classes twice a week and I love it. Good luck everyone xx

Lesley

Hey lesley!!

Well done on ur 5 lbs!!! Keep it going!!

And spinnig... ur a braver lady then me. xxx

:hi: Welcome shortie!

Well done Panda on the loss :happydance:

:hugs: That is very expensive for a gym membership. I don't know if they have anything similar there but here we have community centres where the membership fees are quiet a lot cheaper....not sure about the child care aspect of it though :(

and :hugs: for the ex

My day:

Oats, 1 grated apple, milk(4)
Grapes(1)
apricots(1)
smoothies(1.5)
Soup(0)
Egg Sandwich(3.5)
Fish, Asparagus, Rice(5)
WW cheese puffs(2)
=18

Surprisingly the WW cheese puffs were quite yummy :)

Welcome aboard everyone who's joining and well done on whoevers lost and good luck to those having WI tomorrow :lol:

I've not been back on the wagon today :( I've been to see my brother and he's a bit better. I think i'm going to change my meeting day from Wednesdays to Thursday mornings. We shall see....it depends if i know how to get to this new meeting or not, it's about 25minutes drive away i think :rofl:

I have a sat nav but i'm still shite at directions :roll:

hope the other meeting is one you can make if it's better for you!

glad your brother is doing a bit better :hugs:

WW cheese puffs sound intriguing

I bought a box of WW cakes with a creamy filling...OH MY GOD! So yummy. Only 1 point...although I ate 3 yesterday! And they're not exactly cheap, so I may have to stay away from them! lol

Well I did a WI this morning and I was pretty much what I thought I was! 9st 13 :eek: Short term I'd like the 13lbs off to make me 9st and longterm I'd like to get to 8ish.

I'm starting to plan my food intake the night before.. makes it easier to stick to for me. Also I'm trying to eat a bigger breakfast (6pts or so) in hopes it'll keep me fuller for longer. This morning I had a small bowl of cereal without milk (2), 2 slices of WW bread (1) and a cup of tea with a splash of milk which I'm counting as (1) with the marg on my toast. 4pts but it's a start :D

Bet those cakes are yummy! I'd just binge on them though :dohh: I'm sticking to 'treats' of a nutrigrain bar or some snackajacks or something!

+ panda, thats mega expensive for a membership. I've recently cancelled mine. It was £55 a month without a creche :nope: just couldn't afford it and tbh I never went :dohh: I wont be getting a 12month membership again.

I bought a box of WW cakes with a creamy filling...OH MY GOD! So yummy. Only 1 point...although I ate 3 yesterday! And they're not exactly cheap, so I may have to stay away from them! lol

Haha, that is just like me with the WW carrot cakes ;-)
They're only 1 Point each but I can easily eat the whole box of 6 in one sitting:blush:
Luckily they're not too expensive but I don't like buying them because I just binge on them :(

Hi Ladies

Can I join here too?

I joined weight watchers and had my first weigh in on 8th April. Embarrassed to admit it but my starting weight was 15st 8.5lbs!! I'm only 5ft3 so got a bit of a problem there!!

1st week of doing WW i lost 4.5lbs! Was absolutely amazed as I wasn't hungry following the plan at all.

2nd week of doing it I lost 3lb!! Totally amazed.

3rd weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed I have lost again xx

Target weight to get down to is between 10.5stone and 11.

Thanks and good luck to everyone :happydance:

Hello ladies!
Just reporting in. Lost 12 lbs this month for a total of 60.
I know I don't post on this thread often but I do read it very often. =) You all are doing fab!

Hello ladies!
Just reporting in. Lost 12 lbs this month for a total of 60.
I know I don't post on this thread often but I do read it very often. =) You all are doing fab!

Well done you.

Looking through your pics earlier fabulous change!

I've had 20 points today :D I feel full too which is a nice feeling whilst on a diet!

I've just had my first weigh in and lost 9lbs, i've never lost so much weight in one week, i'm really pleased.

Hi can I join too?

I have done ww before for my wedding and lost 1.5 stone, weighed tonight and I was 13.7.5lb, ive never been so heavy. so ive got 2.5stone to go for the summer! maybe a bit ambious!

any good tips?

i used to like the chocolate snack a jacks for 1 point

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back