The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Welcome aboard everyone! Well done to everyone who's lost :)

I've been absent a bit and i'm too lazy to go back through quite a few pages :haha:

I didn't get to weigh in yesterday, was still in hospital with my brother and i didn't make this mornings meet either :dohh: So, i'm still on track but will be changing my weigh in day. I'm going to be going to Thursday am meetings from next Thursday, hopefully!!

Going to be having breakfast soon and i've bought some new running gear to get me started again :D

Hallelujah! Finally a pound off :) After gaining every weekend and losing the gain every week before weigh-in I finally managed to lose a bit extra this week :)
I'm now under 80kg, which to me is just fab :) [79.7kg/175.5lbs/12st7.5]

Had a picnic in the park today and brought lots of low point things for myself and then had a bowl of soup when we got home to fill me up

Porridge with fruit(5)
ricecakes(1.5)
houmous(2.5)
carrots, cucumber(0)
grapes(1.5)
WW cheese puffs(1)
=11.5 so far

well done on your weight losses guys, I am struggling with tracking at the moment with being on night shift as you eat at night as well as in early morning:wacko:, Last night hubby took me out for t then all I had from three this morning was 2slices toast,marg and a bannana, and have had cereal a little while ago, before I head off to my second spin class of the week.

Forgot to say when I joined that I am currently on 21points a day and my weigh in day is sat x

Lesley

My tracking for today:

Chicken wrap - 8pts (i think this might b worng, the label only said fat it didnt say sat fat)
Apple Juice 1.5pts
Chicken Breast - 2.5
Potato 2
peas - free!!!
Ham 1/2
Cheese 1 1/2

16 points today!! :happydance:

Well done everyone!

Okay, I'm struggling with getting enough points. I just feel totally stuffed after eating about 16 and I'm resorting to eating unhealthy stuff just cos i know they have more points which seems kinda counterproductive. Anyone got any ideas on how to up my points a bit but healthily?

I had that problem and I started drinking OJ in the mornings. it helped me get closer to my points total and helped me avoid bad foods

Oooh yeah orange juice is a good one! How many points do you think milk would be in an average bowl of cereal? I use semi skimmed? 2?

think one of the UKers best answer that one since our points are different

My tracking for today:

Chicken wrap - 8pts (i think this might b worng, the label only said fat it didnt say sat fat)
Apple Juice 1.5pts
Chicken Breast - 2.5
Potato 2
peas - free!!!
Ham 1/2
Cheese 1 1/2

16 points today!! :happydance:

Hi

I was at my class tonight and they said that when the labels only say fat you can normally half the fat lever to get the sat fat level to help count points better

Well I had my 3rd weigh in tonight and I lost 3lb!! Woohoo!!

I feel so good about it. That's a total loss of 10.5lbs and I got my 5% tonight.

Forgot to say I was on 23 points, now down to 22 after tonight.

Well done hun :D Its good but also bad that you're down a point :rofl: Less food but you weigh less hooray!

Well done everyone!

Okay, I'm struggling with getting enough points. I just feel totally stuffed after eating about 16 and I'm resorting to eating unhealthy stuff just cos i know they have more points which seems kinda counterproductive. Anyone got any ideas on how to up my points a bit but healthily?

I had that problem in the beginning too...now I'm happy with my 20 daily points and could eat more if I didn't keep a close eye on my points

my day:

Porridge w fruit(5)
grapes(1.5)
ricecakes(1.5)
houmous(2.5)
carrots&cucumbers(0)
ww cheese puffs(1)
soup(0)
egg-white bagel with spinach(4)
nuts(2)
popcorn(1.5)
weetabix bar(1)
=bang on 20
seems like I like snack-type foods ;-) veg, pitta & houmous is one of my favourite lunches...today I replaced the pitta wit ricecakes as it's lower in points

Well done on the losses!

Panda - if you see something that's only got fat on it, to work out the sat fat you need to half the fat amount. So if something is 4.4 fat, the sat fat would be 2.2? Hopefully that'll make sense.

Blah - I have 160ml of Semi Skimmed Milk and that's 1pt :)

I'm shite at this. I caved and had Pizza hut. FFS. I really don't belong in this group :rofl:

Well I had my 3rd weigh in tonight and I lost 3lb!! Woohoo!!

I feel so good about it. That's a total loss of 10.5lbs and I got my 5% tonight.

Forgot to say I was on 23 points, now down to 22 after tonight.

well done! :happydance:

:hugs: Squidge you do belong here

must.get.off.vitatops.website!!!

They don't even sell them in the UK so not sure why I'm looking ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->