The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Hi Ladies!

Its been awhile! The diet has gone straight out the window. With my FIL passing away its just been too hard to try and keep up with everything. Next week I will be back on the wagon!

:hi: to all the new people!

:hugs: Tiff completely understandable. We miss you in here though :hugs:

I received my Jello-Puddings from ald today :flower:
Can't wait to make one later

I managed to have a pretty high-points breakfast today...so will have to be careful for the rest of the day:

Porridge(4)
Banana(1.5)
Smoothie(1.5)

lunch will be the usual spinach/egg-white bagel I think(4)
and dinner is chilli with rice(4.5)
=15.5 already out of 20

My day so far...

2 glasses of apple juice 2 pts
Pasta arribiata (sp?) 3 pts
= 5 sooo far!! :)

:hi: morning all :hugs: Hope you all have a good day :) I did a sneaky WI this morning and am only down .5 pounds so I'm not expecting greatness tomorrow :rofl:

I just had 2 servings of Chocolate Jell-O Pudding for 2.5 Points. Mmmmmh
The pack said it makes 4 servings, yet for me it only makes 2 *ha*

:hugs: Tyff

Tomorrow is finally a fresh start for me. New meeting starting Thursday and i'm ALWAYS going to cook, well, either me or OH. I hate the feeling knowing i've failed again today.

I just hope tomorrow morning i wake up with a shit load of motivation!!! Have got a tape measure thingymibobby :rofl: to take all my body measurements so i can keep a track on them once a month and also going to clear out the cupboards although i don't think anything bad is in them to be honest.

I HAVE to do it. I'm so fat it's unreal!! I look 6months pregnant again! :(

I need serious help :cry:

so, my day..think I'm bang on my points, or just over...

Porridge(4)
Banana(1.5)
Smoothie(1.5)
Egg White Sandwich(not bagel) (3.5)
Pink/White Wafers(2)
Chilli+Rice(4.5)
Chocolate Pudding(2.5)
WW Cheese Puffs(1)
=20.5

My good day went a bit tits up.

big aero bar - 10 pts :dohh:
chicken tikka and naan 8 pts
1 and a half donuts (holly didnt finish hers) ???? 5 pts??

Sooo 28 pts in total - meh only 7 over, loss for this week not looking great although i have been doing housework alll day so thats gotta arn me some activity points back surely??? xxx

Off to bed now and tomorrow is a fresh new start, for me and my OH. I think we're both dieting together!! If i fail this time i'll have to give up.

I'm hoping i'm going to wake up with loaaaaaaaaaads of motivation tomorrow morning :D

Already took the mince out for tomorrows tea so that's a good start :lol:

Heres to tomorrow!! :shrug:

:hugs: Squidge good luck for tomorrow! Hope your OH is truly on board this time

Its my weigh day in the morning and Im not very hopeful, I had a sneaky weigh in this morning (in fact I weigh every day :dohh:) and I was a lb up :wacko: goodness knows how when my points have been fine, I only hsd 14 pts 2day to try and rein some bak in and have a low day

I have been toning this week and did a couple bike rides, not sure this would affect it tho :shrug:

So my fingers are crossed

good luck with WI tomorrow Claire :hugs:

mine is tomorrow as well!

i put on half lb :cry: i just dont get it, i think im gonna recalculate my pts online later, see if its wrong

Im thinking if being bad today and having a cheat day but never done it before do u eat whatever tgen scrap it and start afresh tomoz and not rein any points back?

I need to re kick my metabolism but how?

Claire, re-calculate your points and see if it's correct. Have you been eating all your points? You're supposed to, unless you're saving them for a treat or something at the weekend.

My WI (weigh in) day used to be Wednesday PM so i always had Wednesday evening off, ate what i liked them got straight back onto it Thursday morning. Worked for me! I'm now (hopefully) going to be going to a different meeting on Thursday AM so not sure i'll have all day Thursday off but i may have a tiny treat!

I'm back on the wagon this morning, i woke up with a fair bit of motivation and cooked me & OH a nice big breakfast :D Spag Bol for tea too so hopefully i won't be going anywhere near over my points :lol:

I'm sorry Claire :(

I'm going shopping in a bit and this time I'm bringing a packed lunch as I'm getting tired of Boots Meal Deals! Also saves me some money...

today
breakfast with raisins(5)
pink'n white wafer(1.5)
lunch will be hummus, ricecakes and veg(4)
dinner will be chicken wrap(4.5) and chips(3)
=18 leaving me some points for chocolate pudding ;-)

omg im so mad at myself. My mum came round and brought me 6 costco muffins so I ate one with a cup of tea. Theyre huge so i figured theyd be 8 points or so.. fine. HOWEVER I just googled them and theyve 16pts :shock: I'm binning the other 5 :nope:

i put on half lb :cry: i just dont get it, i think im gonna recalculate my pts online later, see if its wrong

Im thinking if being bad today and having a cheat day but never done it before do u eat whatever tgen scrap it and start afresh tomoz and not rein any points back?

I need to re kick my metabolism but how?

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->