The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

1.5 pounds off for me today! More than I expected :rofl:

Claire on my cheat day I eat whatever I want within reason, I try to listen to my full cues. And than get right back on the diet the next day. Works well for me :) some weeks I have massive cheat days, others not as bad.

:shock: 16 points for a muffin is insane!

Blah, are they the muffins that look the same size as a small dinner plate? I've seen those and they are HUGE! I didn't realise they'd be that many points though :shock:

Well done, Vickie :hugs:

Yeah they're massive :rofl: Thats why i thought theyd be like 8 or 9 pts.. 10 max. i didnt think 16 omg. Thats the only thing Ive ate all day though and im not even hungry :s So I'll have a light dinner and still be on schedule points wise.

well done vickie!

Hi everyone my weigh in day is today, I weigh in at home on my wii fit scales and save five pounds in a bottle every week towards holidays or when babies come along lol. So I am pleased to report a pound off again this week, thats six pounds in total now, and not one week have I put on weight. :thumbup:

I did have 3weeks at sts but apart from that losses, which is a first for me as I normally stick with it a few weeks then go a wall.

Anyway hope you all have another good week

lesleyxxxxx

Well done on the loss Shortie :D

Thats me just had my dinner. I had 5 king prawns in marie rose sauce made with extra light mayo, a salad and a jacket spud which i shared with amelie. It comes to about 5 points. I'll have some free point veg later on tonight if i get hungry as its only 6.30pm. Todays total is 21.. stupid muffin, never again! I've learned my lesson not to eat anything I dont know the value of.

They do look good them muffins though :dohh:

I'm still on track which is a bonus for me :lol:

Breakfast/Dinner - turkey rashers, 2 slices of toast & beans

Tea - Spag Bol

:)

Tracking for today!!

I went out to lunch with my mummy and spent loads of points, abot 17 i think!! (oops)

So just having a little 3 point pizza for supper. so 20 point for tday in total!!

:happydance: Well done Squidge!

I've had a bad bad cheat day :rofl: first I've had in a few weeks though

:hi: morning all!

back on track for me today :) I didn't even weigh this morning as I don't want to know how much damage I did yesterday :haha:

Forgot the good news though I tried on some clothes (mine are starting to get really baggy) and I'm almost down to a size 14, which isn't great BUT I haven't been a size 14 in well I can't remember how long! :happydance: I also tried on some tops and am definitely in a large now, were as before I was an XL-2XL :happydance:

Claire, re-calculate your points and see if it's correct. Have you been eating all your points? You're supposed to, unless you're saving them for a treat or something at the weekend.

I recalculated them and it is right so not sure what happened with gain :shrug:
yeah i do eat all my points, the way i do it is, i weigh on a sat morning then have takeaway sat night so always go over and then rein them bak in during week, i always rein in 4 on a fri and usually 3 or 4 on a thur so low point days before weigh in, it seems to work apart from this week :dohh:

I was gonna have a cheat day yesterday but Im not very good at it :wacko: I pointed my chinese and in the evening hubby bought snacks and all i had was crinkle mini cheddars and one part of a snickers duo bar

just hope i lose next week, i will be peed off if not

^that's pretty much what I do. Could you be retaining water? I know when it's almost time for the :witch: I tend to retain water and it affects my WI

Im not due on, :witch: was 2 weeks ago

I think I need to drink water in the day, Ive never been a good drinker tbh although I do drink water in the night just not in the day much, I think I have got away with it up till now but have come to a halt so need to work on that coz I know water helps the body to break the fat down

i bet you'll have a big loss next week claire :hugs:

I've ate my 20pts today, just had some rice and turkey in a w.w. curry sauce which was iffy! tasted like lemons :wacko: still got 2 portions left too :dohh:

Erm.....not really good today! My fave footie team just got relegated so i was cheesed off and ate chocolate cake :blush: Although, it was a very tiny bit but still, i had it! :dohh:

Gonna have a little tea i think to make up for it :(

I WI earlier this week and was up a pound...weighed today and I'm down 1lb total! So must have lost 2 this week! Woohoo!! Wish it was more, but glad I didn't put any on. This week has been stressful, my OH lost his job. His boss found out that he had spoken with someone in a different company about employment and said if he was going to leave at some point in the future, might as well leave now! He wasn't even looking for a job, just got a card from someone and was told to contact this guy. This job was more money. And of course we haven't even heard back from the other job. So now I'm on mat. leave and he'll be on EI. He's been at this job for over 2 years now!! So mad! It's so unfair.
Sorry ladies,rant over. Just frustrating, so I'm very proud that I've managed to lose weight anyway! Guess I'll be losing lots soon as we won't be able to afford to eat! LOL.
Congrats on the loses ladies!!

Well done on the loss Sherileigh! :hugs: So sorry to hear about your husbands job though that is awful :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->