The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

i bet you'll have a big loss next week claire :hugs:

I hope so but I cant stop eating at mo, had a massive roast dinner and a few choc chip cookies, I have pointed it all, will wait and see what happens on saturday, i will have to do as much exercise as i can this week

Hello all!

I'm up 2lbs, but not too bad all things considering I guess. Now that the funeral, wake and family are done and leaving I can get back into eating properly. Just couldn't for the life of me stay on track this week. I thought I'd be more upset about it but surprisingly I've been doing pretty well with it.

Roll on next week!

My weekend gone out the window, be really good over next 2 days and hopefully it wont show too much on the scales on tuesday!!!! Here hoping!!

:hi: Afternoon all! Hope everyone is having a good day :hugs:

Crap day here :( Hoping to have 2 REALLY good days now before WI on Thursday.

May attempt my first run on the treadmill tomorrow since having Madison.....that should be fun :shrug: :haha:

Ive been good 2day, back on the wagon

I weighed this morning and was a lb lighter ( I know it could be fluctuation), Im still not what I was last week but hopefully going in right direction

I feel better that I let myself have a couple of no presure days and rest of the week I will rein all points back in if I can

Not had that good a day, totally bloated so not holding my breath for a weight loss this week.

I went slightly over what I wanted to be but I'm allowed over 20 pts anyway.. i had 21.5 points. Had a Subway for lunch mmmm :D Only 1 more full day til my first weigh in :eek:

Hello all,

Congratulations on all your losses xxx

Sorry I have been MIA lately, I have had so much going on with dh getting a short notice tour to Afgan and all the emotions that brings, and then with having to delay IVF for 8 more months min, so dieting has been the last thing on my mind really.

But I'm back, I have joined a circuits group twice a week, mondays and wednesdays, first class was yesterday and it went ok, very hard work and I ache today and not quite sure how I'm going to get through tomorrows class! But I will.

Dh goes on a course tomorrow for a week so this week I should be able to stick to WW quite easily (always easier when he isn't here with the temptations), then we are here for a week then going away for a couple of weeks. I have even brought a swimsuit, just need the guts to use it lol.

I did do a sneaky weigh in and I have STS, so at least I havent undone my hard work from before! I will keep my WI day as Friday as before, then I have a treat on Friday nights if I have lost any weight that week.

Sorry for the rambling.

Okay, Official WI was this morning. Total gained was 3lbs. Not happy, but oh well. :haha: It is SO hard to follow the diet when people keep dropping off yummy and tasty and not WW friendly foods! :shy:

Ah well, time to get back on my game! :happydance:

:shock: GAH! I went from being able to do 30-45mins on the bike no problem to nearly dying trying to get through 30 mins. :haha: Ooops. :rofl: Goes to show it doesn't take much to get totally off track.

I did it though! :smug: Totally drenched in sweat no less either!

Must shower now. :mrgreen:

I downloaded an Iphone App on my phone and it's called something like 'from couch to 5k'. 9 weeks running (run 3 times a week) so HOPEFULLY i'll go from being a fat couch potato to be able to run 5k :)

Gonna have my first lesson tonight....quite looking forward to it :lol:

good luck Squidge! :) brave woman though, I'm not much of a runner :blush:

Well done on doing the bike Tiff! :happydance: Good luck getting back on track :hugs:

:hugs: Ald been thinking of you. So sorry you have to delay your IVF treatment :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->