The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

ladies... im back.. after completely falling off the wagon i was too ashamed to comment in here again :blush: but im back on it starting 2mor :thumbup: and best part is i didnt put on any weight but i also didnt lose any since.. :wacko:

i start my exercises 2mor and just bought lots of ww friendly foods :D

thanks i really need a kick up the arse tbh... my mom started ww same time as me and has lost over 12 lbs and me only 6 :wacko:

im gonna be doing some exercises 2mor.. id love to have the confidence to go jogging.. but im worried people would be looking at me :rofl:

That's why i don't run outside, babyhopes! People will stare at my flab :lol: Can't you jog around the block or jog on the spot? Run up/down the stairs?

Welcome back :)

ive housemates so... running up and down the stairs wont look great if one of them walk in and see me :rofl:

but also in the city everyone seems to be so rude :( in my hometown you'd never get people shout at you out the car window grrr or laugh while walking past.. tbh i hate leaving the house alone grrr

but we have a lovely back garden i might use it for once to run around.. very early b4 my house mates walk up :rofl:

well just had my WI and I lost 1lb :happydance: Still kinda crap LOL but it's a loss and I really didnt think I'd lose this week. I'm gonna work hard this week and hope to get 2lbs off next time.

I had WI last night...I put on 1.5lb :( Oh well, I kinda expected it after Chinese, pizza and KFC on the weekend...I'll lose it this week and reach my 5%, I'm determined!!!

just had a cheeky weigh and iv lost 2 lb lol!!! weigh day not til monday tho!! xx

i got up early today and did plenty of exercise... i had fruit bread for breakfast - 3pts
i said no to sausages and bacon this morning :happydance:

well done on the losses ladies :) and BM im sure you will lose that gain this week :thumbup:

WI Day for me this week! Down 3lbs! :wohoo: I'm basically back where I "started" before my FIL passed away. I gained 3lbs during the many family visits, eating out, food being dropped off and whatnot.

Either way, I'm happy! The scales actually read 151.8 but I figured might as well just round up to 152. :haha:

Back on track!!!! Glad that only took a week!

well done on the loss Blah! :happydance:

And good job getting back to where you were Tiff!! that's great! :mrgreen:

good sneaky WI keepsmiling :D

I did one this morning as well and was still at 210 which is fine at least I haven't gained :rofl:

:hugs: Broodymama, some of that could be from the salt in the food? I know when I've had pizza my weight generally goes up

Well done losers! :hugs:

I had a cheat day yday but tbh, i didnt go too crazy. I had my usual cereal and toast in the morning then at lunch I had salad and a sweet chilli chicken baguette and half a strawberry tart. I had a cupcake for dinner LOL

back on it today.. I need to stop making my cheat day into a cheat3days IYKWIM?

Yesterday I had a packet of go ahead bars for breakie, (as in, the individual pack, not the box lol) then nothing for the rest of the day till the evening when i had a feast icecream thing, and a WW double choc brownie dessert thing (MASSIVE amounts of nommyness!)

I know it wasn't eating the ideal foods, but today I've got a ratatoille type thing to have for lunch cos it was meant to be dinner last night but didn't feel like it. Am packing my meals with alot of veg atm to bulk it out and snacking on fruit n veg :)

Well done on the losses!

I lost 1/2lb. Only need 1lb to get my first silver seven so hoping to have a good week :)

Im back here tomorrow! Got too many social events coming up now its summer to stick to CD 100% so coming back to WW so I can have wine =]

Signed up for 3 months and will go from there. Its so weird eating again, I can just about manage a slice of toast for breakfast and a small meal at tea time at the moment so defo expecting a gain when I try eat my points! Too be expected seeing as I;ve not eaten properly in 9 weeks though!

Plus I ordered my wedding dress the other day so I need to stick to it otherwise I'll look like a big blancmange!

No idea how you've coped doing CD - i know i wouldn't! I love food :haha:

Welcome though :flower:

i did cd and lost a stone 4 my wedding, it all went bak on tho so no good and i felt ill, hope i can keep this eght off long term,,,, im doing it to get a bby lol xx

Keepsmiling - i've lost 3st with WW last time i did it and that stayed off. I only gained 23lb with pregnancy so wasn't too bad. It's much easier to keep it off with WW.

:hi: Welcome back Kim!

Well done Squidge! :happydance:

Not a bad cheat day blah!!

Im back here tomorrow! Got too many social events coming up now its summer to stick to CD 100% so coming back to WW so I can have wine =]

Signed up for 3 months and will go from there. Its so weird eating again, I can just about manage a slice of toast for breakfast and a small meal at tea time at the moment so defo expecting a gain when I try eat my points! Too be expected seeing as I;ve not eaten properly in 9 weeks though!

Plus I ordered my wedding dress the other day so I need to stick to it otherwise I'll look like a big blancmange!

That was a major reason why I personally wanted WW too! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->