The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

banana chcocolate milk and a slice of toast (4.5)
egg white sandwich(3.5)
dried fruit(1.5)
egg white bagel(4)
marshmallows(6) *oops*
=19.5

not exactly my healthiest day

wow I didn't know marshmallows were so high :shock:

I've actually been good and not weighed myself every morning this week :rofl:

im trying not to weigh myself too vicki but its sooo tempting. I'm going to seriously try and only WI once a week.

https://www.babyandbump.com/recipe-exchange/41306-weight-watchers-recipes-2.html

an old thread that got bumped, few recipes on there :flower:

I seriously weighed myself every morning without fail for a few months at least, than it was every other morning and now I find most mornings I don't even think about doing it :D

wow I didn't know marshmallows were so high :shock:

They are if you eat tons of them *haha*
I might turn into one at the end of the evening ;-)

Well I 'lost' 1.5lbs this week but had gained some last week, so doesn't really count.

I only lost 1/2lb so bit pathetic really :haha:

I've put the scales under Madison's cot thinking i wouldn't get them out every morning and jump on them but i was wrong....i do :dohh: Going to behave this week and try not to get on them!!

Ok, so this time I'm really back!!! I had a FANTASTIC time in Canmore visiting mom and dad and getting spoilt by them! Had some real issues with my blood pressure this week, kept going really low and I felt dizzy the last few days. Went to see the DR and she told me more salt...so of course I needed to eat some chips! lol.
Anyway, I'm home now, I'm sure I've gained a few pounds...weigh in on sunday. Will see if I can exercise my butt off for the next couple of days and save myself!
Hate this feeling off failing so badly while away...but I guess that's life!

Damnit I weighed myself this morning :rofl: The scales went down 0.5lbs yay. I wish I didn't though cos I still have 5 full days before next WI :dohh:

Well done Rainbowmum and Squidge :hugs: A loss is a loss, atleast you didn't gain!
Welcome back Sherileigh, I hope you're feeling better and glad you had a great time with your parents. Don't be so hard on yourself, everyone falls off the wagon but atleast you've climbed back on X

:hugs: I agree a loss is a loss. Well done Rainbowmom and Squidge.

Squidge what is your total loss? :hugs: I'm not sure if I have it right on the first page or not

sneaky WI this morning and down a pound, we'll see tomorrow though what happens....

how's everyone's day??? mine has been odd, I didn't eat enough for breakfast so have been snacking all day!

Mines been rubbish today, we've been rushing about and OH's ended up in the hospital walk in centre earlier so when we finally got out, we ended up having a swifty McD's. However, i've still got 5 days to pull the couple of points back that i went over so not too bad really.

Hi ladies

Was at weigh in on Thursday and got 3.5 off this week!! Couldn't believe it!

Total loss now 15lb! Reached my first stone, only another 4 to go!!!

Can I ask what manages to keep you all going when times are too tempting?

When I'm tempted, I remind myself of how upset I get if I gain or don't lose as much as I think I should. The temporary pleasure of eating something really bad doesn't fulfil the guilt that I feel when I don't see the scales where I think they should be.

Sometimes I will indulge, but up the exercise. Like, I'll have that piece of chocolate, but then do an extra half hour on the bike, or take another long walk to earn the AP to balance the chocolate.

:hugs:

Mines been rubbish today, we've been rushing about and OH's ended up in the hospital walk in centre earlier so when we finally got out, we ended up having a swifty McD's. However, i've still got 5 days to pull the couple of points back that i went over so not too bad really.

mc d's?!!! :nope: not good.......
suprised i dint see you in there...my big mac was TASTY!!:haha:

ok...lost 1lb....so 5 so far in 2 weeks....gonna try and be good....but its my 30th on weds and we are going to taybarns :blush:
but....im gonna be sooo good next week...you watch!!:blush:

mc d's?!!! :nope: not good.......
suprised i dint see you in there...my big mac was TASTY!!:haha:

ok...lost 1lb....so 5 so far in 2 weeks....gonna try and be good....but its my 30th on weds and we are going to taybarns :blush:
but....im gonna be sooo good next week...you watch!!:blush:

:rofl: We wasn't in meadowhall, we'd been to the walk in centre in town then Asda at Handsworth so we went to the McD's on the way there, dunno what road it's on :shrug:

Enjoy taybarns....i've never been before but heard it's great! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->