The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Went slighty over my points on day 1 lol! Had Joshs birthday cake trial last night so had to taste it! Held them back today by having a smaller breakfast and lunch then paprika chicken for tea yummm =]

Sorry Ive been very quiet on here last couple days, had a family fall out to deal with but all sorted now and back to normal

I lost 1lb this week which isnt bad considering :witch: is looming but the best news is:

IM NOW AT GOAL :thumbup:

I am no longer obese or overweight, I am healthy bmi, I am so chuffed :happydance: I have lost 45lb in all

I still wanna lose another 11lb I think, will play it by ear, as soon as Im happy with myself I will stop or when my body naturally stops, I will then concentrate on toning

Hope everyone else is ok and doing well :hugs:

well done Claire! :happydance:

1 point over isn't so bad Kim! :)

1.5 pounds off for me today! :wohoo:

though my points went down again :shock:

Great job Vickie!!!! :wohoo:

Yeah, it sucks when they do that eh? You're getting closer to your goal!

I wasn't expecting it :rofl: They went down just last week :shrug: Strangely enough when I went to 220 and than 219 they didn't change at all?

oh well just gotta get used to the new points :thumbup:

Yeah I find it rather fishy too. My AP changed again. When I did my 30mins on the bike the day my points changed, I earned 2 AP. Then when I went to put it in yesterday it was only counted as 1 AP.

:growlmad: I hate how that works! :haha:

Well done Claire/Vickie :D

I'm back on it properly today :lol: Made some SF jelly so i can have it whilst watching BGT tonight :)

Well done girls! It's reading that you are all doing so well that is encouraging me to keep at it and not feel tempted!

Well done all you losers out there, and excellent job getting to goal claire very well done.

I havent been around for a while either as am on nights at the moment, tonight is night 3 of seven :wacko:, anywyas have had my weigh in for today and have put on a pound :cry:, not very happy about it as have done extra excercise this week. Also dont think It has helped that I have felt bloated and been constipated all week (which isnt normal with me having IBS), but went to the doc and all he siad was one of those things thats doing the rounds!!!! not very helpful.

Anyways not to dwell on things I just need to put it behind me and carry on regardless. Really like to have a treat on weigh in day like a take away tea or something, But today I think I will give it a miss.

Good luck to everyone else who has to weigh in this week, keep up the great work

Lesleyxxxxxxxxx

Well done everyone who loss :D

+ extra well done to Claire for getting to your goal, you look FAB in your av pic!

:hugs: lesley, nevermind. Next week you WILL get a super duper big loss.

I'm doing okayish. Had a slipup yesterday cos OH pestered me to get a chinese but was good the rest of the day and been good today too so hopefully it wont really do any damage. I hope I get 1lb off this week but 2lbs would be great.

Thank u, I keep looking at the pic of myself and it doesnt feel like me, its really weird

I had a chinese 2nite and I ate way too much :-k, didnt really listen to my full cues :dohh: it was just too nice

Looks like it was the day for Chinese as we ended up having one too :dohh:

Over my points i go again.....:( Gonna start clawing some back i think from tomorrow otherwise i can't see me having any weight loss at all by next weigh in!

Claire you look fantastic!

:hugs: Lesley if you are feeling bloated and constipated that's more than likely why you are up a pound

Over my points i go again.....:( Gonna start clawing some back i think from tomorrow otherwise i can't see me having any weight loss at all by next weigh in!

:blush: :haha:

iv had ......... vodka red bulls....red wine and ....... doner meat,garlic fries,garlic mushrooms and cheese sauce...:dohh:

just cant get into it....i blame the fridge for not being big enough...only my sugar free jelly wont fit in it!:nope: :haha:

Thank u for all the compliments, Im not used to it :blush:

I put before and after pics on facebook with my avatar one as the most recent and the amount of comments I have on the foto is amazing, I have had notifications pop up all day

People even telling me Im an inspiration :wacko: it feels weird, it doesnt feel like this is me, very weird feeling, I still feel like a fat person inside, definately need to work on my mindset I think

I ALWAYS go over points on a Saturday nite with takeaway, im now 17.5 pts over so if I save 3 a day thats them all reined in my nest Saturday but I usually have a couple of days where I save 4 so I can have a couple where I only save 2, it works really well for me, Ive eaten quite a few choccie biccies today too :dohh: oh well I was celebrating :winkwink:

:blush: :haha:

iv had ......... vodka red bulls....red wine and ....... doner meat,garlic fries,garlic mushrooms and cheese sauce...:dohh:

just cant get into it....i blame the fridge for not being big enough...only my sugar free jelly wont fit in it!:nope: :haha:

:haha: I could reeeeeeeeeeyt eat a kebab....:dohh:

My SF jelly fits in the fridge but it didn't set properly so no idea what's happened, it's not as though i could do it wrong :dohh:

Well, i've not had anything to eat as of yet! We had a lay-in this morning so missed breakfast (well i did, Madison didn't :lol:) so i'm debating what to have for dinner. OH wants me to make a chilli so it maybe chilli & jacket potato :)

I am really considering WW, but it can be costly, so instead I am working out on the Wii Fit OH bought me for crimbo, good luck ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->