The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I'm just following WW myself hun :shrug: Its realy easy. You can just google 'how many weight watchers points in X' or enter the cals fat and fibre into this calculator online and it tells you the points. Its easy peasy!

Had an okayish day today I think! I overdid it on the noodles in my stirfry I think but I didnt have any meat in it and i was gardening for 3 bloody hours today so would have earned some AP that way. i really want cake but will resist!

Hi all fellow weight watchers sufferers. I've been reading this thread with interest over the past few weeks. I started on WW 3 weeks ago, and all had been going well until this week. I'm so annoyed!

Week 1 - lost 4lb
Week 2 - lost 3lb
Week 3 - gained 3lb???

I haven't gone over my points ONCE in 3 weeks, and have counted EVERYTHING. What went wrong? I'm so cross that i've spent the past 2 weeks on this diet for nothing.

I remember reading that the 3rd and 4th week can be very discouraging. Your WL tends to slow down a bit. Although it seems you would've been losing water weight instead of actual weight, a loss of 1-2lbs per week is what they generally aim for.

:hugs:

Its so frustrating!!!! :hugs: We're all here to vent to!

Cag, if you are due AF, it's possible you are bloated from that hun x

Jade I'm on WW and it's fantastic! Squidges xxx

caggimedicine, is the :witch: due? Have you still been drinking water? Have you suddenly just started exercising or even upped the amount you've been doing?

I've only had jacket potato and a portion of home-made chilli today now i've got a big bar of galaxy chocolate that's staring me in the face but i'm not going to eat it! Had 14.5pts today so got 4.5pts remaining....eeek!!!

:witch: isn't due - that was last week :(

I don't know what i've done wrong. I've not suddenly started exercising - i've always gone to aerobics once a week and have just continued with that.

To be honest, i'm starting to struggle a bit. I only wanted to lose a stone and a half - I wasn't overweight to start with (i'm 5 foot 2 and weighed 9st 8lb). Just wanted to get back to my usual 8.5 stone. Anyway - because of this, I was allowed only 17 points a day, which sometimes is quite tricky!! However, I have (somehow) managed to end almost every day UNDER 17 points. I've never gone over them.

grrrr soooo frustarted withhis diet atm.

Had what i thuoght was a good week, ate well, didnt track but i think i kept in my points AND i went to the gym twice!!! still i put 2lbs on??? GRRRR!!!

Maybe your having not enough points? If you're on 17 you need to be eating the whole 17 :hugs:

I've decided i'm just going to have a quick WW meal for tea and a glass of milk...how exciting :lol: :shrug:

:hugs: I would try to make sure you eat all your points as well caggi, apparently if you don't your body can go into starvation mode which ends up making you put more weight back on.

Hopefully it is just a one off and you will lose again this coming week :) have you eaten any high salt foods? I know when I do I tend to retain water and gain a bit of weight

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Been super busy here but earned 19 or so activity points this weekend :thumbup:

I caved and had the chocolate...9pts it cost me :cry:

On that note...i'm peed off with myself for having it so heading to bed! Gonna try and get OH to watch Madison in the morning whilst i have a run on the treadmill (after it's been cleared :dohh:)

Just tracking:

B - Cereal - 2.5pts
D - Cereal bar 1.5pts, WW chicken Hotpot 4.5pts
S - WW crisps - 1pt

9.5/19

:hugs: Squidge!

I know, its bloody hard eh? :nope: I've been following, but not really following this week. My heart just isn't in it atm.

So hard!

Doesn't help when OH tells me 10x a day that i'm fine and lovely as i am then i think 'oh bugger it, it won't hurt' then straight after i'm like 'no, i want to lose weight for ME' :hissy:

I'm still on it today so far....:lol: Hoping i can have atleast one good day before WI on Thursday.

Jump on my wagon, Tiff! :haha: :hugs:

I've even made myself a ticker to see how much i've lost and still got to lose....woohoo....get me! :haha:

I had a jacket and chili for lunch, im estimating it at about 8 points lol....having a WW meal for dinner, probs about 4 points...thing is, I really am struggling to find the time to munch sometimes, and then other times I'm doing nothing but graze. grrrrrrrr. I think tonight I'm going to watch a film in bed and have an early night. Might feel like eating with a proper nights sleep?

:hi: Everyone! Sorry I've been a bit MIA. Busy busy weekend and today art class plus trying to get the house cleaned because MIL may be over tomorrow means I've not had much time at the computer (well that and Hannah :rofl:)

going well for me here, still trying to adjust to having my points change again this week. Earned loads of activity points over the weekend :thumbup:

:hugs: Squidge and Tiff you can do it!

Squidge Stan was the same at first but I told him that I really really needed his support in order to be able to do this (might have helped I might have been crying :blush:) Anyways since than he's been great (if not a bit annoying because he'll tell me you probably don't need that, or don't eat X if you're not hungry :haha:)

oops went over my points a bit i think (not actually tracked them so just a guess) as i had a bit of cake and an icecream whilst I was out. But I was walking from 1.30pm til 5pm with only 30mins or so rest :shock: so tired :rofl:

Hey ladies! I haven't been on for a while, but I'm super excited to see that you all have started a WW thread! You all are doing great!

Fortunately for me, Carter nurses like crazy so I dropped all of my baby weight with him and the left over from Erica by the time I started WW. Unfortunately for me, I was way over any weight I ever wanted to be before I got pregnant. I started on May 1. As of my two week weigh in I had lost 7.8lbs. Today I'm down a total of 3 more lbs since Saturday (I had indulged in too much wine Friday night before weigh in!). I'm shocked because I'm actually finding this pretty easy. I have never stuck with a diet, but this doesn't feel like a diet. I dont feel deprived. Anyway.. I'll update with my weigh ins and check in to see how you ladies are doing. Great job for taking such a big step toward weight loss! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->