The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Hey ladies! I haven't been on for a while, but I'm super excited to see that you all have started a WW thread! You all are doing great!

Fortunately for me, Carter nurses like crazy so I dropped all of my baby weight with him and the left over from Erica by the time I started WW. Unfortunately for me, I was way over any weight I ever wanted to be before I got pregnant. I started on May 1. As of my two week weigh in I had lost 7.8lbs. Today I'm down a total of 3 more lbs since Saturday (I had indulged in too much wine Friday night before weigh in!). I'm shocked because I'm actually finding this pretty easy. I have never stuck with a diet, but this doesn't feel like a diet. I dont feel deprived. Anyway.. I'll update with my weigh ins and check in to see how you ladies are doing. Great job for taking such a big step toward weight loss! :D

:hugs: long time no see, good to see you posting :mrgreen:

Welcome to the group! I'll update the front page with your loss when I get a few spare minutes

well....so far today i have had
weight watchers biscs- 1.5
chicken an rice-5
quavers-1.5
4 jacket potato skins(without the potato)(are they any points????)with cottage cheese- thought maybe 7.5 for that???

tummy rumbling now.....anyone know the points in the weight watchers chocolate brownie ice cream thing? iv thrown the box!!

well....so far today i have had
weight watchers biscs- 1.5
chicken an rice-5
quavers-1.5
4 jacket potato skins(without the potato)(are they any points????)with cottage cheese- thought maybe 7.5 for that???

tummy rumbling now.....anyone know the points in the weight watchers chocolate brownie ice cream thing? iv thrown the box!!

anyone?!!:shrug:

Well done!

Bex, 3pts i think.

I'm shit! I've just had a Pizza that was bought fresh from Asda but i didn't eat it all, only about 1/4 of it cos it was too god damn hot! :haha: Also had a WW garlic bread (3.5pts) an 3 Asda milk chocolate cookies - OOPS!

I've gone over again but not sure how many by. I had 10.5pts left before i ate the Pizza, GB & Cookies :(

what about potato skins?just the skins not the inside?....

squidge....come on girl!!you can do it,dazz tells me i dont need to diet either an i think,feck it then ill have what i want for tea...but then i wake up soooo disapointed in me self!!
iv been good today,iv decided i wanna look thin for the summer so i can eat n drink at bbq's...cos im normaly on a diet in the summer!
get back on it girl!!!

Erm....potato skin, i wouldn't say much to be honest. Maybe 5pts?! I'd normally eat the whole lot so dunno :rofl:

I'm on it tomorrow - promise! I too, want to be thin for summer. Gonna clear the treadmill (again :roll:) tonight and attempt a run on it tomorrow, might burn a few calories for when i get weighed on Thursday :haha:

an entire potato is only 3ish points so the skin wont be much at all!

So i'm probably around 10pts over for the day. I'm SO hitting that treadmill in the morning!

i was supposed to rein points in 2day to make up for the weekend but i went over with spag bol and garlic bread, i pointed it after i ate :dohh: BUT i did do 16 mile bike ride this morning, took 2 hrs and there were a few killer hills that i managed to get up even with jayden on the back of the bike so i forgive myself :winkwink:

hi can i join too?

i got on the scales earlier and nearly cried when i saw 12st 12 lbs!!!! so have decided to go back on weightwatchers my weigh in will be a friday! i have been on the wii fit for half an hour and feel good for it! im allowed 20 points and have only had 16 today!! i have read this entire thread and feel very inspired!! xx

:hi: babydevil!

Sorry bex, I saw your post but since points are different here I wasn't sure of the answer :lol:

Welcome babydevil!

I think i'm about 1lb up since last Thursdays weigh in, if i exercise tomorrow and wednesday do you think i have a chance of losing anything for Thursday AM's WI? :lol: Suppose i'd better minimise my points too! :dohh:

It can help! :thumbup:

I did crazy exercise to drop the extra 6lbs I gained over the easter weekend. :dohh: I was able to lose it within the week!

Did some crazy walking today. Kind of bored so I decided to get out of the house for a bit. Ended up earning 5AP for all the walking I did today, woohoo! Celebrated with a Skinny Cow. :dohh:

It can't hurt Squidge!! I bet it will help!

Tiff you must have seen some of Claire's speed walking vibes to Hannah, she RAN to the mail box and back which she never does :rofl: Instead of a 30 minute trip we made it in 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->