The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

hi girls can i join pretty pleaseeeeeeeee?

weighed myself today i'm 10 stone 11 wanna get to 9 stone and then see what happens...i'm allowed 18 points a day :D

Im Laura my DH has promised to support me and even cut down himself even tho he has no need to at all

xx

Thank you and Congratulations on being made Admin just read the other thread lol xx

Thanks for adding me to the list Vickie! I hope you, Stan, and Hannah are all doing great! From what I've read so far you have done an awesome job with your weight loss! :D Congrats!

Welcome girls :wave:

I just had a sneaky daybeforeweighin weigh in LOL I've lost 2lbs :happydance:

My weigh-in tonight! Not sure what results will be but I have been rather good this week so am thinking I can't have done badly....fingers crossed

Welcome aboard ladies!

Good luck for WI BM!

I've had a sneeky peak this morning and i'm still up by 1lb so i'm being EXTRA good today/tomorrow. Had beans on toast for breakfast, having cereal for dinner and sausage casserole for tea so it'll still leave me 5pts to play with after. Finally cleared the treadmill and gonna have a go on that later on when Madison's having a nap :)

Thanks for adding me to the list Vickie! I hope you, Stan, and Hannah are all doing great! From what I've read so far you have done an awesome job with your weight loss! :D Congrats!

We're doing great here! Glad the weather has warmed up so I can take the kid outside more now! It was hard entertaining her throughout the winter :lol: How are you and yours doing? :hugs:

Welcome girls :wave:

I just had a sneaky daybeforeweighin weigh in LOL I've lost 2lbs :happydance:

:yipee: That's great

My weigh-in tonight! Not sure what results will be but I have been rather good this week so am thinking I can't have done badly....fingers crossed

Good luck for tonight :hugs:

Welcome aboard ladies!

Good luck for WI BM!

I've had a sneeky peak this morning and i'm still up by 1lb so i'm being EXTRA good today/tomorrow. Had beans on toast for breakfast, having cereal for dinner and sausage casserole for tea so it'll still leave me 5pts to play with after. Finally cleared the treadmill and gonna have a go on that later on when Madison's having a nap :)

you can do it! :hugs:

lets allll get weight tickerds up so we can c how much weve all lost etc xx

I've got mine! :haha: Although it hasn't moved that much in the past few weeks, lol.

Good luck with everyone's WIs!

Ooh i've got mine too :D

Just tracking:

B - Beans on Toast - 4.5pts
D - 2 packs of WW crisps :)blush:) 2pts
T - Sausage Casserole - 8.5pts

15/19

b... 2 slices ww bread(toast)
l..... ham salad and a yoghurt
d..... beef caserole

Wi tomorrow after another bad day :( Had a huge scone with butter, jam and cream :shock:

I'd get a ticker but like vickie, no room :rofl:

iv only had 6pts so far!!dont feel hungry today!! think i might have chicken and beef savory rice for tea....but thats only 5pts!! oh well chinese tomoz so guess i can save them for that!

Hate to say, I didn't go to WW this evening...I kinda went out instead and am staying at the bf's house....I'll pay extra attention this week to behaving and it'll show even more next week! :D Tee hee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->