The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Ive just WI and I've lost 1.5lbs :dohh: Stupid scone!

Well done Blah!

I've had another sneeky peak this morning and i'm still 1lb heavier than last week even though i was uber good yesterday and saved a few points :( So tempted to not even go to WI tomorrow, i know i'll just feel shite and deflated.

Better to be down 1.5 than up 1.5 Blah! :dance: Good job on the loss!

Just did a 30 minute mixture of run/walking on the treadmill before it decided to start cutting out every so often. Not impressed as it's only roughly 18month old and I haven't been on it in the last year or so cos i was pregnant with Madison obviously! Cos over £300 so just hope whatever it is I can get it fixed!!

Gutted :(

well done Blah! still 1.5 closer to your goal! :happydance:

:hugs: Squidge don't let it get you to down, it may take more than a day to show the results of your being good yesterday? (hope this makes sense Hannah is currently trying to shove apples down her shoes.....so I'm a little distracted)

Yeah it makes sense, Vickie. I just know i'm going to end up with a gain tomorrow then will look a right fool cos i've only lost (upto now) 6lb since beginning of March :(

I take one step forward and two steps backwards so it seems!

i've only lost (upto now) 6lb since beginning of March :(

I take one step forward and two steps backwards so it seems!

I'm like that :( I had done so well until my Cruise...but for the past 3 months I have been losing and gaining the same 6lbs over and over.
I was 13st when I left for the Cruise and a few weeks ago I was 12st7.5, now I'm back at 12st11 :(
I'm off to see my family at home this weekend and will be eating lots of naughty foods but I have cooked a batch of soup and froze it in servings as well as a low point main course with veg and ebly wheat, so once I'm back I have no more excuses as I won't even have to prepare my food for a couple of days.
I really want to be be near my goal in the summer when attending my Gf's sister's wedding and also to enjoy a slimmer me until we start TTC

Crap in it, RM?

I'm gonna have to do it!! I'm going away for the weekend in 5wks and would like to wear a dress but if i'm still the size i am now, there's no way i'll do it! Then i've got to wear a dress to a wedding in Sept then i go away abroad 3 weeks later for 2 weeks!! :(

We can do it Squidge!

I'm ordering a dress online for the wedding I'm going to in August. At the moment I'm in between sizes so will be ordering the smaller one. I can't afford to buy two dresses, so it'll be an incencitive(?)

Woohoo - go you!!! :D

I was going to order the dress i REALLY liked for when we go away on the weekend in 5 weeks for my incentive but they didn't have the smaller size in stock. Was so cheesed off!

Wanted a black dress with bits of pink in it :lol:

WI for me tomorrow morning, so not looking forward to it! :(

I've been doing a lot of walking, mainly because its the only thing that is keeping Claire from having freaking MELTDOWNS.

:dohh: I am SO ready for her to go to bed. :hissy:

you and me both! :rofl: though Hannah will be late she just finished dinner

urgh week 1 is soo hard on a diet i NEED chocolate by the bucket full
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g