The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I found the first week really hard too. It was also really hard the first week "back" at it after my FIL passed away. I got so used to eating out, eating all the non-ww friendly foods that people kept dropping off that it was difficult to get back into the swing of things.

You can do it!

:) i need to do it...lol it'll be fine when the weight starts comin off i hope xx

Hi girls, a bit about me i was ttc but lost my bean last month still waiting for it to happen naturally, but have decided that i am going to wtt until i get loads a weight off, im not sure if weight is the reason for my loss infact i was bigger with my daughter so not sure.

i was 24stone when i had my daughter, in 2007 and did ww for my wedding which was 27/08/09 and i got to 19 stone in about 5-6 months,

since the wedding i stopped ww and then had christmas and now this loss i keep stuffing my face i keep saying i deserve it lol.

so i have decided to join WW again :happydance:
my first meeting will be on monday, so being a bit naughty now and haveing a chocy before i start.

can i join your ww group please?
thanks xxx

welcome selina, i was almost 14 and half stone 4 my wedding, i lost a stone n thn put it all bak on almost
i was 13,13 now 13,6 so im happy, in 3 weeks xxx

welcome selina, i was almost 14 and half stone 4 my wedding, i lost a stone n thn put it all bak on almost
i was 13,13 now 13,6 so im happy, in 3 weeks xxx

congratulations on great weight loss

i know i got down as much as i could and its all back on now i think im back to 20 stone i am really obese lol

but determined to get it off , when i did WW before i was losing a stone a month so i will aim for that again and just keep going xx :happydance:

Hey Selina, welcome back to the realms of WW!

I have to say, I'm loving this thread, it's really motivating me to keep at it and do the best I can.

One quick question, my WW leader hasn't set a goal for me or anything. Is she expecting me to do it? I know i want to be somewhere around the 11stone mark, which is healthy for my height but I don't know if she is meant to have set my goal weight or anything. She doesn't know where my 5% is, didn't say anything when I reached my silver 7, but tbh she doesn't seem to like me very much.

Hey Selina, welcome back to the realms of WW!

I have to say, I'm loving this thread, it's really motivating me to keep at it and do the best I can.

One quick question, my WW leader hasn't set a goal for me or anything. Is she expecting me to do it? I know i want to be somewhere around the 11stone mark, which is healthy for my height but I don't know if she is meant to have set my goal weight or anything. She doesn't know where my 5% is, didn't say anything when I reached my silver 7, but tbh she doesn't seem to like me very much.

thanksyou, i am excited it keeps my mind busy and off my present loss, If i remember rightly they should set your goal for you not sure how it works now, maybe change meetings theres no reason why she shouldnt like you x

wen i went my leader said aim for a stone and wen iv got that, depending on how long it takes etc she wil then set another goal, i need to lose 1 more stone to be able to get an appoinment with fs, im hoping to do it for middle of july!! earlier if poss xx

:shock: I'd be complaining!

They're the ones who set everything up for you as far as I know, and if you reached a goal/milestone then it should've been recognized! You should try to find a toll free number to contact the actual branch or head office of WW and talk to them. Maybe not complain, but tell them how you're confused with what is supposed to be working because you've had no goals set for you and you've reached things and nothing was said about it.

Your Leader needs to be positive, uplifting and supportive. At least, that's how I've always taken it. I don't go to actual meetings (doing the online version) but I've had a few friends who do go and they *love* their leaders.

WI day today! Down another pound! So 21lbs now lost! :wohoo:

well done Tiff! :wohoo:

:hi: Welcome Selina! Welcome back to WW :)

I'd be complaining about your leader!

Welcome Selina!

Well done Tiff!

I had WI today and managed to stay the same so i'm pretty pleased with that as i've been showing as 1lb up all week! Going to do a different plan this week (still WW though) and see if that gives me a boost!

I posted this to someone else but I hope it can help here too..!!

I don't know if they have these in your area but my husband is 315 lbs and has only ever had success loosing weight when he goes to a fitness bootcamp ( a personal trainer gets a group together 5 mornings a week ) where they do intense interval training AND he gets enough sleep AND he eats 5 - 6 times a day. Those are both key. I read a study that they compared 2 groups.. one group did interval training for 30 minutes and the other ran for 40 minutes. I forget what the average weight lost was for the interval training but let's say 15 lbs. Meanwhile the group that ran lost NOTHING. Weight loss can be SOO hard but I feel that interval training with a group trainer + enough sleep + 6 healthy meals a day is REALLY the "secret key." Husband actually just quit his job and one big main reason for it is to dedicate his time to loosing weight once and for all (he has a 4pm-1am schedule right now and so keeping up with the class, the meals and the sleep is just impossible). But before back when he had a normal schedule he lost 15 pounds in one 6 week session plus alot of inches (because pounds is not the only thing that matters!) whereas before when going to the gym he never lost even 1 pound. The class also helps because it forces you to get up and exercise at an exact time and 5x a week because you are paying for the class. They are not too expensive he pays around $200 (U.S.) for a 6 week session. $120 when he has shorter sessions. That is like the same cost as 1-2 private classes with the trainer lol. Plus the trainer knows exactly what to do and works all your muscles and is REALLY effective.. I took one session with him before and believe me it is HARD... but it works... lol

Oh and one more thing you have to have protein after you work out.. the thing is to have a big meal in the morning after working out. They say that your biggest meal should be at breakfast, and then the rest of them smaller meals throughout the day. When my husband was loosing the most weight he would have eggs + protein shake + wheat bread with peanut butter. Then he has chicken for lunch. Usually with tomato and avocado on wheat bread. Fruit for snacks. And chicken & brown rice again for dinner. Sometimes cereal for breakfast. Sometimes ham sandwiches for snacks. But that is pretty much all he eats..! No soda, lots of water mixed with orange juice b/c neither of us can stand drinking just water plain lol.

When he dedicated himself for 6 weeks he lost 15 lbs the first time he had EVER lost any weight. When he started his new schedule and started slacking on what he ate, and started missing meals, and started not getting enough sleep, missing workouts, etc. he did not loose ANY weight and in fact gained 5 pounds back. It can be VERY frustrating. But so he is going to go back to exactly what worked before. Just an example that I hope can help someone else..!!!

Good Luck..!!!!

well,i managed to stay the same!the scales kept flickering onto 10st 13lb but they settled on 11st!darn them scales!was gonna get back on them after but was afraid they would say 11st 1lb!!...........so stuck with them saying id stayed the same!
think thats rather good to say its been my 30th birthday this week!!

Well done Bex! :D Lucky sod :haha:

First day back on it and so far so good :happydance:

B - Cereal - 2.5pts
D - WW Chicken Hotpot - 4.5pts
T - Jacket potato 4pts, Cheese, 3pts & butter 1.5pts - 8.5pts
S - WW Crisp - 2pt

17.5/20pts :D

that's great Squidge! I came soooooooooooooooo close to cheating for lunch today, we were by this chicken place that looked good but I resisted :rofl: going to have a sandwich

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->