The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

had a brill 30th....going out tomoz night tho!!....oh dear....that means lots of alcohol and a kebab on the way home!!
and had pizza for tea.....doh,doh,doh.....allus next week tho!!and im gonna be soooooooooooooooooooo good.i promise!!

1.5 off for me this week :happydance: total loss 43 pounds! :happydance:

well done you!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

today i went for a 5 mile walk with my mom.. which seemed like a good idea when we started walking till we got so far and realised we were being burnt by the sun v badly ouchhhhh

but it was worth it as i feel great and we snacked on fruit all day :thumbup:
will try go for a walk every day

sneakily steps in.......:argh:

Hi Ladies, may I join I am looking at signing up for weight watchers online. I have so much to lose its not even funny now.

join her then girl
ur more than welcome!
i am goin to persuade hubby to go 4 a wlak to tomo as is suposed to be lovely weather here tomo
im so happy, i found ww dough balls iv been lookin 4 for weeks, and i also found ww grated cheese lol xxx

Welcome ER!

I've been looking for WW cheese but couldn't find it :dohh:

it was only bout 1,50 for a decent bag,, and its grated lol. asda!!
xx

well my asda has it, did u ladies no that on the tesco light choices stuff it has ww points on it,,, xx

Hey ladies, I haven't been on for a little bit. I've been doing ww still, but not 100%,some cheating still. BUT somehow how managed to lose more, so I'm up to a total of 8.5lbs!! I'm officially of 'normal' weight according to WI...LOL. Still have about 13lbs I want to lose...will take a little while though, and I need to get back on track again!

Great job everyone, it sounds like everyone is doing well. Resisting temptations and all. I had WI today. On their scale I was down 3.8lbs this week for a total weight loss of 11.6lbs so far (3 weeks). I'm so excited I designated Saturday nights as wine night when I allow myself a glass (or two). I'm looking forward to that!! :D Hope you ladies have a great weekend and keep losing!

Well done Sherileigh and Burtonbaby! :happydance:

I cheated bad today :rofl: but I was expecting to

meant to also say welcome EternalRose! and ouch sunburn!! hope it's not to bad babyhopes :hugs: I burn very very easily as well

:hi: Morning all!

Another busy one for us here today! Hope you all have a good one :hugs:

Seems to be going a bit quiet in here lately :shrug:

Anyway, just tracking:

B - Cereal - 2.5pts
D - Chicken Hotpot 4.5pts, WW crisps 1pts
T - Turkey Rashers 1pt, Mash 4pts, Beans 2pts, butter for mash 1pt.

16pts

Its a bit quiet for me because I was totally, utterly, absolutely bad this weekend. :shy: Totally no one else's fault but my own... will be lucky to STS this week. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->