The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Hi ladies, may I join? I just started WW a few days ago and it would be great to have some support.

Of course! Welcome Parkgirl :D

Tiff - naughty naughty :lol:

Says me that ended up with a chinese last night 'cos i felt sorry for myself! Have come down with another cold again! :(

Hi girls, well i have my first meeting on thursday at 10.00 am, lol
and am being sponsored for megans world charity so am hoping for big losses lol
Im dreading my first weigh in because i know i got down to 19st for my wedding havnt weighed since and know i am proberbly back at 20st :blush:

If any of you girls are on facebook can i ask you to search Megan's World Surrey and join the group and LIKE the fanpage please trying to raise awerness of this amazing charity, thanks

:hi: Welcome parkgirl!

Quiet for me because we've been having a "mini-vacation" of sorts doing things within an hour or so of our place :)

Had a bit of a blip today, went to look at shorts because I have none and it's getting hot and didn't fit in the size I thought I would :cry: So I ended up walking out :haha: with no shorts and it's going to be hot tomorrow at the zoo and I'll be kicking myself *sigh*

OK
No more excuses for me, I just ordered a dress for my (future?) SIL's wedding this summer in a size smaller than I am now, the wedding is 3 months from now giving me plenty of time.
I have been bad for a few weeks now but can't wait to get back on the wagon tomorrow!
I want to be 165lb in the summer, which is the target my doctor gave me for a healty BMI of under 25 :)
I weigh in on Thursdays again like I used to so will see in a few days how far off my target I am!

Right had a crap few days and I'm the same weight as i was last WI :roll: Got 2 days to make it up!

Good luck Rainbow! You can do it :hugs:

:hugs: Blah you can do it!

Off to the zoo with us today so loads of walking which is a good thing considering where we're going for dinner (Chili's :lol:)

I'll be surprised if I lose this week

Well what a shite day foodwise :dohh:

We decided seen as it was nice to go to Cannon Hall Farm, it was lovely! Had a good walk round, fed the animals then ended up in the cafe having fish, chips, mushy peas and a slice of bread and butter :dohh: :dohh: Then had a subway for tea.....GOD SAKE!!!

I'm REALLY going to have to work hard tomorrow and wednesday if i want a loss at next WI. I have no idea what's wrong with me...i just can't seem to 'get into it'! :(

Thanks Vickie...I've just been having one excuse after the other and thanks to that it looks like I have managed to gain 8lbs[I think] back in just a couple of weeks :dohh:
This morning I weighed more than I did the day I left for my Cruise...in February, so I basically wasted 3 months of dieting!

It's been pretty warm here this weekend and I just feel soooo 'flabby', so I really want to do something about that!

Tracking my day:

Porridge w apple(4)
smoothie(banana, juice and pineapple) (3.5)
soup&toast (1.5)
fish, veg and ebly(4.5)
snack(2)
=15.5

:hugs: Squidge, Rainbow

I should be around more now! We had such a crazy busy weekend but it was tons of fun. I really fell off the wagon today but I'll get back on tomorrow :) I managed to earn 39 activity points in 3 days :shock:

I've got my Pedometer out today and put it on first thing morning, going to see if i can do 10,000 steps!! This should be fun :haha:

Anyway, i know it's nearly dinnertime but i'm just about to have some breakfast. Don't really feel like it as i've still got a cold but hey ho, may end up saving a few points...:lol:

ok....im hiding from you all!!iv done so pants sice my birthday night out!!i just cant seem to get back into it!!......the more i tell myself to stop the more i eat!!
had a look on the scales and iv put on 2lb!!ffs!!
think i might just call this a crazy week an start again on monday!!......not happy with myself!!

did you make your 10,000 steps Squidge?

:hugs: bex

a decent day for me. I'll come in right on points target, which is good considering how bad the last 3 days have been :rofl:

No :blush:

It was a day in the house yesterday and I only managed 4400! Gonna start using it everyday and try to do 10,000 even if it means going on the wii fit!

Hey guys!
I'm back - can't say how long for... lol. Clearly I'm not so good at this!
Gained back 14 lbs, UGH... So now I'm working on getting back down to where I was March 27th, and then getting rid of the rest.
Have had 2 good days - restarted Monday when we met up with Vickie and the family at the zoo, figured a day filled with lots of walking was a great day to start!
So today is day 3. Hoping it goes just as well!

Hope everyone is doing good with their journey's!

How long did it take you all to start dropping the weight? I just hit the one week mark and haven't lost anything. Not even a 10th of a pound. I've hit my goal points right on or have been a few under every day. Even been exercising more. I really hope this works.

:hi: Welcome back Nat :hugs: You've been missed!!

I started losing pretty much straight away park girl but I had and still have a lot to lose........

could the exercising be building muscle which is why you've not noticed a loss yet? (since muscle weighs more than fat right?)

I've been walking more, but I really don't think I've been doing enough to actually be building muscle. I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens next week. Maybe do like Squidge and get a pedometer to track steps as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->