The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I started pretty much immediately too. But everyone is different, you may pick up where others slow down!

Because I didn't actually eat too badly the weeks prior to my first WW meeting, I only lost 0.5lbs the first week

Parkgirl your supposed to eat all your points everyday hun :hugs: Unless your saving them for a different day for a specific reason :hugs:

Make sure your having atleast 2ltrs of water a day :)

Hey! Just to update, I had WI yesterday, I have lost another 1lb and AF is here, so weight loss wasn't as much as I had hoped, but it's still 1lb!! Woop woop!!

broody mama 1lb is beter than nothing!
does any1 no how u get points 4 exercise?
xx

Well done BM!

I'm not going to WI tomorrow, my cars only just been fixed and to be honest, i'm pretty scared about it cutting out whilst i'm driving down there! I'm staying local for the next few days just to make sure it's ok!

Still, doesn't mean i'm having tomorrow off though! We've been and done a big shop for this week, lots of fruit and menus already planned out so no excuses :)

That's great broody_mama. And thanks. I didn't think about it until you posted, but af arrived today, so that may have hidden any small weight loss that could have happened this past week.

Squidge- thanks for reminding me about the water. I need to stay on top of that.

Well done BM!
And squidge!!! I have no idea how many steps I take in an average day.. Hmm!
parkgirl - having AF definitely affects your weigh in! bloat, water retention, etc. I've always had problems during my weeks with AF.

well done Squidge!

Decent day for me here! Hannah ate half my chicken so that saved me a few points :haha:

I weighed this morning and am definitely up at least a pound from this weekend :dohh: hoping to just STS Saturday

What are some really good snack ideas?? That's where I think I'm going to struggle, especially at work because I work alone a lot, and don't get lunch breaks... So I need something easy, and not too many points! I love nuts, but I can't justify using that many points! :(

Vickie - you've done great, I'm sure you'll be fine come Saturday. I'm curious what I'll be tomorrow. I've got AF this week, so hoping that's part of the reason! But I've been really good again today! :) Lots and LOTS of water, and LOTS and LOTS of fruit and veg!

Oh, and it means as of tomorrow, you can put my accurate number up! Since obviously I'm not at 30lbs anymore! :(

:hugs: good luck for tomorrow

hmmm my snacks are popcorn, fibre one bars, watermelon, cheese and crackers/carrots (from that cheese ball recipe I gave you)

Well, I've weighed in. Down 5.5lbs.
But still up 8 lbs since my lowest March 27th! :(
So I'm at 22.9 altogether.

:yipee: but Nat think of it this way you're down 5.5!! Which you've lost really quickly!! So hopefully the remaining 8 will come off just as quickly!!

Houmous!! Carrots, peppers, celery all dipped in houmous :D xxx

that's what I had for my dinner as well...houmous, carrots, cucumber and one pitta

Oh, meant to say I am still up by 7lbs :( so my total loss is only 30.5lbs if you want to correct the first post Vickie, I'm going to weigh in 'kg' tomorrow morning to update my ticker as well :(
So that means I have 18.5lbs to lose before the end of the summer

Hi everyone

JUst looking at the weight losses there, WOW some are huge! Well done everyone.

Well I had weigh in last THursday and lost 1.5lb and then weigh in again tonight and lost 3!!

JUst missed out on a free hair cut though, A hairdresser at one of the "designer ones" came to WW meeting one week saying whoever loses the most weight in a month would get a voucher for a free hairdo. I came 2nd but more happy with weight loss so far tbh!

Hope it continues!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"