The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

WI this morning, down a pound! :wohoo:

Although I'm sure that's because I was SO sick yesterday. Both P and I had some sort of gastro thing and neither of us could stomach anything aside from a few saltines and a skinny cow ice cream sandwich ( :dohh: )

I was up 2lbs before that. Not sure how it'll pan out for this week as I didn't really lose properly. :shrug:

So 22lbs total to date!

well done on the loss! Hopefully it won't affect next week :hugs:

You feeling any better?

I'm feeling MUCH better today! Still a bit off but nothing to what we were feeling like yesterday. Gawd, that was awful!!!!!

Neither of us have had food poisoning so I don't know if that was what we had, but yikes!!! Definitely not fun!

Well done, Tiff!

I managed 10, 508 steps yesterday :D

Not sure i'll get anywhere near that today as it's a day inside doing housework :sick: :haha:

Way to go Tiff!

well - another day down, and did really great. I cheated and got on the scale again today.. and I'm down another 1.4lbs.. but I'm not counting that as I'm sure it'll change, possbily even go up by the time my next weigh in rolls around. I can definitely say I feel better when eating healthy, but emotionally, food is just so rewarding! LOL.

I hear you Nat. During the 3 weeks between finding out about my FIL, the wake, the funeral and then the interment all I wanted to do was eat, eat eat. :nope: Its a vicious cycle though, I'd feel great while eating but then as soon as I was done I'd really beat myself up over it all and be so sad that I overate.

Ugh. I need to find something good for me that tastes as good as a bag of chips and Philly Cream Cheese Onion dip do! :haha:

Just weighed in for this month and lost 14 lbs. That makes 74 total. I'm really excited!

well done Cooney!

Try that cheese ball recipe Tiff you won't be disappointed!

Tiff - for the dip - onion soup mix (no points) and fat free sour cream (no name from no frills) is like 0pts! As for the chips... not sure there! LOL

could I jump on here please? started ww this week and was doing fine until today, had lunch out with the mother and eating out with the husband in the evening equalled an extremely calorific day! still hoping for a loss next week as I am gonna work my butt off over the weekend!:thumbup:

fairydreams :flower:

Well done, Cooney!

Welcome FD :D

Crap day for me, we ended up at Pizza hut :(

w/i for me tomorrow! I did weigh yesterday and was down half a pound but was up a pound the day before that so who knows what will happen :rofl:

STS for me this week :rofl: For some reason I thought that I was at 207.5 but I'm at 207 so didn't lose anything. Ah well at least I didn't gain :D

hi ladies well done on the losses, vickie sts is def better than gaining im sure you will twice the amount next week :hugs:

after a very frustrating week of walking and dieting i lost 5lbs :wacko: still in shock

Good job Vickie for STS. Better than a gain! I WI in an hour, I'm so nervous. This has been a crappy week for me, I've stayed under my points, worked out a good workout 6 times, and havent had any major loss.. :( ... (I weigh myserlf at home everyday too) I'll update when I get home, great job ladies!! :)

Well done on all the weight loss ladies!!

Welcome fairydreams! I started WW just over a week ago, so I'm new as well.

I'm having a hard time this weekend. DH and I have been out of town for the past few days and won't return home until Monday. Much harder when your food choices are limited and you are eating out a lot. I'll be glad to be back home and back on a schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->