The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

^could be gaining muscle mass? Are you measuring? You could be losing inches but since muscle weighs more than fat maybe that is it?

Hi guys I havent done well atall this week as have put on 3lbs :wacko:, but I was expecting it after my awful weekend last week and the bad week it has continued onto. Never mind will get back on it, good luck to everyone else this week

:hugs: Shortie

Well done Vickie & babyhopes.

I've got 5.5pts left for tea seen as i've just used 4pts on some crisps - stupid OH buying them!!! :hissy:

:hugs: Parkgirl and shortie! good luck getting back on

:lol: Squidge I think I'd throw out all the bad stuff your DH brings in as soon as he does it, maybe he'll stop buying it!

Good luck for starting again on Monday.

I've not been too bad but still 5.5pts over! :( I'll cut down a bit tomorrow and go on the treadmill to hopefully make it up.

B - Beans on Toast
D - Chicken Hotpot, fresh strawberries in a meringue nest with WW yoghurt
T - Spag Bol (home-made)
S - Them stupid bloody crisps! :hissy:

going out on a limb here and posting a pic of my weight loss (hopefully you can kinda see it)

first is me in October and the second was taken on Monday

Attachments

• tn_DSC00116.JPG
    tn_DSC00116.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 26
  • tn_DSC03367.JPG
    tn_DSC03367.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 26
Can definitely see the loss! Well done hunny!!! :hugs:

how's everyone's day? I think it will a good one here, we're having stir fry for dinner which is generally low points, about to tally up my day now

You look great Vickie! I can definitely tell the difference.

I'm trying to be careful today since I know we are having pizza tonight. Making it at home, so that's a bit better.

thanks everyone! Still have a long ways to go to be at a healthy BMI but I'm getting there :thumbup:

Homemade pizza sounds good!

I've had a good day :D

B - WW Yoghurt 0.5pts
D - Jacket Potato 4.5pts, WW tuna 1pt, lettuce 0pts & a bit of butter 1pt.
T - Sausages 3.5pts, Mash 4pts, Fried Onions 0pts, Garden Peas & Gravy 1.5pts.

16/19pts :D

We're taking Madison to the seaside tomorrow for the first time :cloud9: so i'm going to treat myself to a small portion of fish & chips (they're the best!!). I'm going to wear my pedometer too so i know how many steps i've done. Hopefully i'll do a fair few seen as i'm going to be walking round the market and along the seafront etc

enjoy your day at the beach!

:)

doing well today, 3.5 points left but haven't had dessert yet ;)

Not a good day here. :( NO suprise for me though. Few good days, few bad. Havetold myself I HAVE to be good tomorrow. Should be ok though because I'll be at work with my healthy boss! LOL

Great job this weekend ladies! Vickie you look fantastic!!! I bet you feel great already too huh?! Soo... I ended up losing 3.2lbs this week! I didn't realize what a gradual loss I had this past week. It made me realize this really is a process, nothing overnight. Total after WI was 14.8lbs down in 4 weeks! This morning I was also down another 1.6lbs but I'll wait to update weight any further untill next WI.
I'm super excited because one of my shortish term goals has been to get down 30lbs before we go on vacation on July 4 (were going on a cruise to Mexico for a week) and I am feeling more confident that I can make that goal! And if I do I get to splurge on a new Juicy Couture swimsuit for myself! :D
Thanks for the added support ladies, I dont think I could be doing any of this alone.

Hey everyone, not been on for a while!! Lost 2.5 lbs this week so im back to my original overall weightloss of 19 lbs!!! Was doing sooooo well this week but my sisters came to stay for the weekend so we been snacking on choc and junk fod most of the time!!!! Going to have a really good 2 days before weight in on tuesday!!! and fingers croessed for some weight loss!!!!

Glad to know ur all doing well and Vickie you look FAB!!!!

xxx

Great job on all the weight loss, ladies! I'm glad I don't weigh in until Wednesday, had way too much food last night. Visiting my parents and my mom made pizza. I had two large slices and strawberry shortcake for dessert.

Back on track today.

well done Burtonbaby and Panda on the losses! :happydance:

It really is a gradual process but you can do it!!!!

and thanks for the comments :blush: I do already feel better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->