The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Vickie,you need to post a better picture! They'll see an even bigger difference!!!!! lol!

Well, so far so good today- mind you it's not even 9am! but still! Planned out what I'm going to be eating today. So hoping that helps!

Have changed my weigh in day to Saturday. Originally was Thursday so that I could indulge for Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice!!!But they're all repeats now, so I think Saturday is better since we do more Saturday's and it means I'm less likely to "cheat" more through the week! Hoping I have a better loss this week with the 2 extra days...

^those were the best I had :rofl: I avoided the camera like the plague before I started WW

Saturday's work best for me since we tend to be out on the weekend

Good luck Nat!!! :hugs: You can do it!

Great on all the losses!

I have been doing okay-ish? I've been stuck out at my Mom's for the past two days and all she wants to do is eat pasta and whatnot. :( But, hopefully can get some exercise in and whatnot!

Good job for planning for the day Natalie! It helps SO much to know what you are going to eat throughout the day and actually eat it. It helps me to not make impulse unhealthy decisions, which I previously did ALL the time!

yep we definitely have to plan, I've also rid the house of most of the bad stuff which has helped a lot

well ladies about an hour til weigh in ill come bak n update u all xx
lets hope i have sum gd news x

thanks, the other 2 i go with,, 1 stayed the same and the other put on 4.5 so think i did very well considerin lol x

Well done BB, Panda & keepsmiling :)

I had fish & chips at the seaside today and to be honest, they weren't worth the points at all so i'm very dissapointed :( I can feel :witch: on her bloody way too :(

^I am finding that now with foods that I used to love I'll really really want it, than have it and think it wasn't worth it

I had a pack of chocolate buttons this morning and felt full all day!!! I think i ate enough over the weekend for several days!!!! lol!!

pizza....wine....lager....yorkshire puddins...gravy....roast potatoes.....mash....
yup....iv gone over my points!!lol!!
but we just had good news bout my hubby and his work!!

well done Squidge on the steps!! I'm kind of interested to know how many I take in a day now....

sounds like good news Bex! :D

^^^ I always take less than i think i do, i only get to around 5000. 10000 is more than you think it is!!

Great job on the 10000 steps!!

I ate cold pizza for lunch so I mowed the lawn when I got home. I need to get back to a healthy diet tomorrow for my WI on Wednesday.

Well, did good today!

Yogurt and banana for breakfast.
Big garden salad for lunch.
Strawberries and blueberries for a snack.
Smart one meal for dinner.
and now munching on popcorn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back