The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Thanks!
I came home to Andrew eating a blizzard from DQ, and my MIL eating a happy meal and a mcflurry!!!

:wacko: I hope you let Andrew have it for that one! :rofl: I would kill Stan if he had that stuff around me

I can't make everyone else suffer cause I let myself go though! Plus, I didn't need it! :) I didn't even ask for a BITE.

maybe at the moment?? lol.
Afterall, I am the one that wanted to slap his sunburn! hahahah!

My DH also eats things around me that make me crazy. I LOVE sweets. Very hard for me to say no to something sweet and I really need to keep them out of the house.

I've had a banana for breakfast and now im off to the gym!! I hope the scales wont show what a fab weekend i've had to bad tonight!!!

Oh and i got my pedometer out (inspired by squidge :flower:) I start doing 12 hours shifts on thursday and i walk there and back... half hour each way! I would love to see how many steps i do!!

Good luck with the WI!!!!

Breakfast this morning was 2 slices of WW bread, 3tbsp Egg Creations and a tbsp of salsa made into a sandwich. Tasty, and filling! :mrgreen:

Going to try and keep on the bandwagon today.

Sounds yummy! I was going to go for a walk.. and I got us dressed and downstairs, and it started raining? Go figure! lol

Breakfast this morning was 2 slices of WW bread, 3tbsp Egg Creations and a tbsp of salsa made into a sandwich. Tasty, and filling! :mrgreen:

Going to try and keep on the bandwagon today.

That's what I have for lunch all the time...spinach and eggwhites on toast spread with ketchup :)
So yummy!

Well I did okay today until I had a biscuit/cookie
It was one of these:
https://www.mrscrimbles.com/macaroons.htm
the chocolate ones :dohh:

breakfast: cereal bar(1) plus milkshake made with milk, banana and a sachet of hot chocolate powder(3) (4 total)
snack(ha) marshmallows and a coconut macaroon(6)
lunch: soup and a crumpet(1.5)
=11.5 already

its horrible here, its drizzling!! Grr! Its meant to be JUNE!!!

I think i pushed myself a it to much at the gym cos i felt my calf muscle go while i was on the cross rainer so had to stretch and then limp back to my car! :dohh:

Oh had a sneaky peek on the scales at the gym and its not looking good for this week... 3 or 4 on i'd say!!! :dohh: :nope:

Between water and Diet Sprite I think I'm good. I try that first when I'm feeling peckish. :haha: Just in case its thirst instead of hunger. And cuz I'm cheap with my points when I'm actually following The Plan that is... :shy:

Good luck for WI tonight, Panda. :)

I'm not doing so well today, i blame xxx_bex_xxx! :haha: I'm over points again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->