The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

me too! lol. i can't bear using points on a drink.. lol.

Well - I'm down 2 bra sizes. Why does it always come of the boobies fastest? Why couldn't I be down more in the belly??

Weigh in went bad!! 1 1/2 on!!!! :grr:

I had a little rant at the leader too :blush:

Shes put me on 20 points a day and wants to see my tracking next week too so she can see if she can sus when im going rong!!

So...:shrug:

That's not too bad Panda! Less than you thought earlier today!!

Tracking for today...

banana 1.5
Flapjack 7 (i think this is where im going wrong) :dohh:
Quiche 7
Potatos 1.5
Salad 0

Total for the day 17 ponts... and im hungr so i needsome sort of dinner!

This is all going wrong!!!

Panda....her wanting to see your tracker isn't good - she'll see all the bad stuff you've eaten and be like 'you should be swapping such and such for fruit and veg' :haha:

If i don't buck my ideas up my leader will be asking to see mine too :dohh:

1.5lb isn't too bad though! Good luck for this week :hugs:

Whats a flapjack?

What about some more salad?
Yogurt?

think it's a pancake Nat? :shrug: that's what we'd call it in Texas at least :haha:

I'm good with water, it's generally all I drink now. Detest spending points on drinks :lol:

Good luck for WI tonight, Panda. :)

I'm not doing so well today, i blame xxx_bex_xxx! :haha: I'm over points again :(

thought id take a peek on here to see what you had to say for yourself young lady!!:trouble: :haha:
now,just cos i had a mc donalds and text you to say i had done so,doesn't mean you can go and have one:pizza: :haha:
and whats this i hear about the flinging of the gherkins?!! thats the most nutritional part of the burger!! :sick: they are pretty gross!! :haha:

think i need a good kick up the backside......i just cant get into it!:ignore:
but it is the school holidays and my 8 year old wants to eat junk all week...and im kinda helpin her with her goal...oh dear!!!:blush:

Whats a flapjack?

What about some more salad?
Yogurt?

Haha the atlantic divides us again!!

Its oats stuck together with honey and syrup usually with choc chip of sultanas in it... totally scrummy!!!

I cant believe you dont have them!!!

that's definitely not what I'd consider a flapjack :rofl:

going to weigh-in tomorrow morning as busy in the afternoon and know i will be too flaked come the evening, not looking forward to it, need to get back on track as i was doing really well to start off with and then just completely nosedived the last few days; had a lot of outings to contend with though and didnt exactly make wise eating out choices. oh well onwards and upwards i suppose!

fairydreams :flower:

good luck with your W/I tomorrow fairydreams!

Good luck with the WI fairy dreams.

Just made myself a potato salad with 0 point dressing so that was 1.5 point so go enough left over for a yoghurt a bit later!!

:rofl: so who's going to get to your goal quicker?

depends...i mean...if we change the rules a little.....and see if instead of getting down to 10st,we aim for getting up to 12 st......

i reckon i could be in with a chance!!:haha:

Mmmmmh, flapjacks ;-)

well my day went ok, despite the stupid 5-point macaroon

banana/choccy milk and cereal bar(4)
macaroon and marshmallows(6)
soup and crumpet(1.5)
stir fry(5)
ww crisps(1)
liquorice bar(1.5)
=19

:rofl: so who's going to get to your goal quicker?

depends...i mean...if we change the rules a little.....and see if instead of getting down to 10st,we aim for getting up to 12 st......

i reckon i could be in with a chance!!:haha:

I'd definitely win that one! :haha:

Infact, going by WI on Thursday AM i may already be there :dohh:

GOD DAMN YOU AND YOUR MCDONALDS KIRKY!!! :hissy: :hissy:

:p :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member